2

Forbidden Boys

 

Travelers, flight attendants and others were rushing past them whilst they stood right before the security check at the airport. Her mother and stepfather was flying over to Hawaii, a place where they would spend their two week long honeymoon. Which in turn meant Eunbi would be left alone to fend for herself, as she didn’t expect either Luhan or Sehun to do much. “Mom, please can’t you take me with you?” the girl clung onto her mother like a koala bear, never wanting to let go. “Honey, you’ll do fine without me.” her mother’s reassuring voice didn’t convince Eunbi the slightest, not when she’d nearly experienced the downside of Luhan’s ertness. It wasn’t like she had forgotten what’d happened the previous day, how he’d forced himself into her room without permission. “You’re not alone anymore, you got Luhan and Sehun now.” Eunbi was nowhere close to acknowledging those two as her brothers. Why would she when they couldn’t care less about her. Really, one of them weren’t even around and the other was a damn nuisance.

“Honey we’re going to miss our flight.” to ruin their honeymoon wasn’t something the girl wanted, and Eunbi took a step back once she’d let go of her mother’s waist. But it was not without feeling sad. She dreaded the thought of having to spend the coming two weeks together with those idiots, more so as it was summer and no school to attend. “You won’t have to worry. We’ll take good care of her.” Luhan’s voice interrupted and she stared, eyes wide, at the older male. The smile upon his lips spelled nothing but trouble and Eunbi gulped down when he shot her a quick glance. He was obviously up to something.

“Mom -.” she turned to face the woman again, the tone of her voice hesitant, “can’t I just stay with grandma instead.” Eunbi had absolutely no desire to know what Luhan had in mind, his sick thoughts were ones he could keep to himself. “Don’t be difficult now. I bet Luhan and Sehun can help if you need anything.” the younger of the two males kept silent, as he would only be home to sleep and shower. In other means, Sehun weren’t going to bother if Eunbi wanted or needed assistance. “We’ll treat her well, right?” it took her a great deal to hold back and keep quiet when Luhan smiled at her, a sweet, innocent looking expression on his face. He was a total deceiver, his image just a pretty facade. “Right.”

Eunbi wanted to cry the moment she, Luhan and Sehun headed for the car they’d arrived with, because the latter announced he would take a cab back. “Why? Can’t you go with us?” she questioned, trying to sound unbothered even though she certainly was. “No.” with that said did Sehun walk off, thus leaving Eunbi all alone with Luhan, who spoke, “he’s always like that.” her eyebrows furrowed, she was curious to why and where he disappeared off to, but decided to let it slip. “Anyhow,” Luhan grasped onto her hand before she was given the chance to say something, “let’s go home.” baffled by the bold move the girl was left speechless as he pulled her along.

“Get in.” Eunbi refused, she wasn’t a doll whom he could just push and pull around, “no, I’ll take a cab home, too..” moving about the girl tried to remove his hand, only to be met with resistance from his side, “I said I would take care of you.” an uneasy feeling settled within and Eunbi panicked when his hand travelled further up her arm. “Stop.” Luhan blinked, momentarily distracted by the outburst from her side, before an amused smile grew on his lips, “what, I’m not doing anything.” fed up by his stupidity the girl jerked away, “right, because I’m leaving.” everything happened so fast after that and Eunbi soon found herself flushed against the car door, “what the hell ar -.” the words stuck in after she’d glanced up and noticed how close he stood. His face were barely inches from hers. They remained as such, staring at each other for several seconds until Luhan reached up and cupped her cheek. That’s when she regained her senses and shoved him away, obviously flustered by the thought of what could’ve taken place.

It took a moment or two for the shock to settle and when it did she lashed about, “are you insane?” frustrated, angry and embarrassed Eunbi stepped out of the way, thus making sure the older male couldn’t reach her. “You’re my step-brother for god's sake.” she stared at him, far from amused by his antics. The action though, resulted in a complete change of character and Luhan glared at her with dark eyes, “you think that’ll stop me?” he smirked, almost as if he believed the situation to be amusing, before stepping closer, “we’re not blood related, so...” he stopped mid sentence, savouring the moment for awhile, as he took great pleasure seeing the younger girl so bewildered, “I can do whatever I want with you.”

Eunbi shoved him away once he tried to get ahold of her again, “you need help.” she headed off in the direction where Sehun went, hoping to find a cab that could take her back to Seoul. The girl shuddered in horror, she felt scared of what was to come and whether he would try anything the coming two weeks. Seriously, how could Luhan even think of such things? Didn’t those other girls serve as a way to fulfill his needs? Or were they not enough?

Momentarily distracted by her thoughts Eunbi forgot to look where she was going and ended up walking straight into someone. Much to her relief did she manage to keep standing, but only due to the other person, who’d grasped onto her arms, “you alright?” still fairly shocked the girl blinked, her heartbeat increasing at the mere thought of what could’ve happened, and how embarrassing it would have been to fall flat on her face in such a crowded area. “Hey, are you hurt?” regaining her senses she pulled away, “no.” flustered by the incident Eunbi glanced up to apologize, only to come to a halt when their eyes met. His gaze were absolutely mesmerizing. “Are you sure you’re okay?” absentmindedly she nodded, “y-yeah.” in all haste did she straighten up and pull away, “sorry.” her cheeks flushed a bright shade of pink at the warm smile gracing his lips. Would it be too early to say she had a crush on him already?

“Actually, I’m in a bit of a hurry.” she saw how he glanced at the large structure behind them and realized he was probably going somewhere. “Ah, sorry.” Eunbi apologized, completely unaware about the incoming male, who was heading over with hasty steps, “Eunbi yah.” Luhan’s all too familiar voice called and she tensed when his hand slipped into hers, “why aren’t you coming?” she shuddered when he, without the slightest shame, pressed himself even closer. The action bothered her, more so since she knew he was playing around. “I already said I would take a cab.” she spoke through gritted teeth whilst trying to push him away, all in vain though, because the older male wouldn’t budge. “Eunbi yah, let’s go home.” the smile and Luhan’s aegyo filled voice made her stomach turn in pure disgust, and it was disturbing to watch him act like a five year old.

“Well, I guess I should go.” the still nameless male announced and Eunbi shot Luhan a quick glance before averting her gaze back to the other boy, “oh, of course.” she smiled even though her inner self was fuming mad, and she elbowed Luhan in the side once the other male was out of sight, “you idiot, you ruined everything.” Eunbi shot him a hateful glare, making it pretty evident that he could go jump off a cliff for all she cared, “don’t bother me anymore.” the girl headed off without a care in the world. She couldn’t care less whether her step-brother was in pain due to the blow to his ribcage. He should’ve seen it coming with the way he behaved.

“Y -yah.” Luhan coughed, his hand clutching onto his side as he tried to straighten up, a task that’d become incredibly hard because of the pain. “God this hurts.” he groaned aloud, thus grasping the attention of a young girl, who immediately rushed over, “are you okay?” Luhan glanced up at her with his big innocent eyes, “it hurts and I think I need help to my car.” he felt incredibly satisfied with himself and his inner devil smirked when the girl slipped an arm around his waist, “I’ll help you.” it was a great opportunity to lure the girl in, therefore did he move ever so slowly, making sure to moan in pain once in a while to add with effect.

Luhan leaned against the car after they’d made their way over. His side was still hurting even if it wasn’t to the extent he tried to make it look like. “Are you sure you can drive?” he didn’t have much of a choice since he couldn’t just leave the car there, “I think so.” he glanced up at the girl, a frown plastered upon his lips as he hoped she would fall for it and help him get home. The wish for that to happen though, cracked when an older woman came stalking up to the two of them, “what are you doing here? We need to go.” the girl gave him an apologetic look, but remained silent, and Luhan could only watch as she was dragged away. His mood dropped and he glared at the retreating female who didn’t even turn to check if he was okay.