1

Forbidden Boys

 

Loud voices could be heard from downstairs and Eunbi moved about before pressing the pillow over her ears. Every single day began as such, with arguments and some sort of disagreement. Seriously, it was only the fourth week but the girl was already sick and tired of it all. A loud crash followed by an even louder slam of the door had her jumping out of bed, "hell to this." furious the girl headed for the door, only to come to a halt when seeing how it was pushed open, thus revealing a half-, complete stranger. "Who are you?" Eunbi glared at the girl in front, slowly realizing it must be Luhan's third playmate for the week. "God, don't tell me we had a last night." the girl before her moaned, to which Eunbi gagged in disgust, "no, definitely not. I don't sleep around with my step-brother." with that said did she shut the door in the other's face, before walking back to the bed.

It didn't take many seconds though, before a heated conversation broke lose in the room next to hers, and Eunbi slapped both hands over her ears after having laid down. She had no desire or want to hear that girl ing about how Luhan was a total jerk. Really, every little session of his ended exactly the same, with him telling the girl to leave once morning came, something that'd given him a reputation of being nothing more than a player. Yet, despite knowing did some girls complain. Sehun was just the same, a total player. But in difference to idiot number one did he not bring anyone home, like his incompetent brother always did. It spared Eunbi some grief at least. Now if only Luhan could be as considerate and not take his toys with him.

She must've fallen asleep like that, splayed over the bed and with her legs dangling off the mattress, because her eyes fluttered open at the feeling of someone else's presence. She blinked a couple of times, trying to take in the fact that Luhan stood there, gazing down at her with dark eyes, "my father wants everyone downstairs." Eunbi continued to stare at the older male as she sat up, "you can get lost now." instead of listening though, did Luhan remain rooted to the spot, "ouch, I'm hurt by your words." he placed his hands against his chest whilst faking an innocence the girl knew he had none of left, "way to play the victim now." Eunbi frowned, displeased by his antics. "Maybe I should let you play that role then." the girl felt her heart palpitate and she tried to move back right before he grabbed a hold of her chin, thus keeping her in place as he leaned in, "it's not like we're siblings for real." suddenly realizing the situation she shoved him away, "GET OUT," with anger rushing through her veins she pointed at the door, "NOW." Eunbi made a mental note to lock her door so the ert wouldn't be able to enter.

The girl sported a deep frown when entering the living room, one her mother caught onto, "honey, what happened?" the older woman gave her husband a quick glance, they both knew something had taken place. "That idiot over there just stepped into my room without permission or anything." the two adults listened, they'd known it would take time for the three youngsters to get to know each other and accept the new living. The male seated on the other side of the room watched, amused by the accusations, "my name is Luhan by the way, not idiot." Eunbi shot him a glare, "wow, your head is not just there for decoration but you can actually use it." she applauded him in a sarcastic manner, totally unbothered by the adults, to which he replied, "at least I'm more appealing than you are little miss ." he smirked, believing he'd won that round. "Nice going man-." the girl showed him the finger just in time to hear her mother's outburst, "Eunbi stop with that." she was normally not much for profanities and bad language, but Luhan brought the worst out of her, and she could in all honesty not even believe how he got any girls. Not when the male himself looked like a girl. And the only one who could possibly compete against him for the first price in the worst personality category was Sehun. The younger male did actually have some decency even though his actions were quite bad, too. But he was far from the idiot his older brother acted like.

Her mother and their father had been married for about a month and Eunbi was already close to throwing in the towel. She couldn't understand how the oldest male let his sons' behave in such ways, partying like everyday was Saturday and sleeping around like it was a damn fest. Did he even care? Or had he lost all hope in trying to change them into decent people? Not that any of it mattered, not really.

"Now. You certainly don't have to talk to each other like that." it was their father and even though he acted calm his voice told another story. He had to be stressed about the upcoming honeymoon trip, which was pretty understandable as he was the vice president for some architect company. It seemed to be quite uncommon for the old man to take vacation. Meaning that his kids had to fend for themselves, which in turn explained why they were acting as they wanted. With no one around they'd done exactly whatever they desired. "Don't look at me, she started it." Luhan tried the innocent card yet again and he shot her a wink right before his father let out a deep sigh, "you are not in kindergarten anymore, Luhan." she smirked and kept her eyes settled on the older male, "his mental capability is that of a kindergartner." victory was sweet and the girl took great pleasure in seeing the bothered expression her new brother displayed, "very funny." oh, it definitely was.

Eunbi headed for the stairs thirty minutes later, once the conversation about the honeymoon came to an end. But she was far from happy though, as the set of rules that'd been decided upon weren't fair. Almost everything were in favor for the two males whilst Eunbi barely benefitted from anything. "Stupid jerk." her gaze moved over towards Luhan's bedroom door as soon as she reached the top of the staircase, "I'm not letting you get away with this." the girl was going to make sure Luhan didn't get his will through, especially since she wouldn't be able to take two weeks of his idiotic acts. If only she could get Sehun to join her little plan. Eunbi wouldn't count on it though, as the male were barely around. She'd seen how he left right after getting ready in the morning, only to come home in the middle of the night. Where he disappeared off to was a total mystery however.

"Missing me already." startled she spun around and pressed herself to the wall, as to get as far away from Luhan possible, "why would anyone miss you?" not wanting to see him the girl her heel and left for her bedroom, only to be stopped when Luhan moved about and placed himself in the way, "let's come to an agreement." Eunbi stared up at him, surprised and on-guard in case he would try anything, "what agreement? From what I heard you landed a pretty good one downstairs." she tried to step around him, not in the mood for any of his games, when Luhan blurted out, "I won't bring anyone home for a week…" definitely worth listening to Eunbi came to a stop, "but?" her eyes narrowed in distrust, he had to have a pretty good deal in order to win her over. "I need something in return -" he cut himself short, a smirk appearing on his lips, "one could say it's a favor." she showed him her middle finger before shoving him aside, "you truly are a lost case, and it's a damn wonder no boyfriend of the one's you’ve ed have killed you yet." Eunbi slammed the bedroom door close, locked it, and then proceeded to lay down on her bed.

"Awh, are little miss upset because she can't get laid." the girl threw a book that'd been lying on her nightstand at the door, a loud bang sounded when it crashed against the wood, thus startling Luhan, "goddammit! Are you trying to bring the whole house down." she rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time, "no, but I'm tearing your ing wall down if you disturb my sleep one more time." it was impossible to get any sleep when he and the toy-for-the-night were doing their business, something that'd begun to get on her nerves. "I wouldn't mind though, maybe we could share the same bed, too." a low growl slipped from her lips and she stomped across the room, her blood raging in frustration and anger.

She'd barely managed to get the door open before she was pushed back into her room, with Luhan following close behind, "why don't we try it out." that incredibly annoying smirk of his grew with every step he took, and all snarky comments she’d used vanished into thin air when he brushed the hair out of her face whilst managing to slip his other hand around her neck, “no one needs to know.” Eunbi squeezed her eyes shut, goose bumps forming on her skin whilst adrenaline rushed through her system. She felt bewildered and mortified by his actions, but regained enough sense to shove him away after he’d tried to push her down on the bed, “get away from me.” Eunbi rushed past him, completely ignoring the fact that he was still in her bedroom, before running downstairs.