Stop the Stiff

⇒ ʝust ƀetween ʊs ღ

http://kosmicamusic.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/flexible.jpg

Want a flexible body ? Then read on !


This chapter is aimed to help those who has had enough of their "stiff bodies"

 

Have you ever experienced your muscles aching badly after a mini run? Or have you every wondered why you can't dance a certain movement correctly? No matter how hard you try, the moves just turn out so awkward.

Well, people who suffer from these are known to have a "stiff body".

Stiff bodies often occur when someone does not move around a lot or is very inflexible.

However, this chapter will help you change that, so just read on.

 

 

Steps:

 

1. D O N ' T   B E   L A Z Y   G U Y S   !

Seriously, you dont' know how much it's affecting you.

 

 

2. S T R E T C H !

Stretching really, really, really DOES HELP ! No joke...

I used to have a -kind of- stiff body, but ever since I mastered stretching, I can do almost anything !

I can hold a split for about 20-30 seconds (shh... I know, I'm not that good. I'm working on it. LOL). And if I can do that, YOU CAN TOO !

I don't, and never will expect a beginner to reach that standard but you guys should at least hold a 5 second split after practicing for 2 weeks - EVERYDAY.

 

Stretch for about 5-10 mintues EVERY DAY AND NIGHT

(and trust me, morning is a lot harder for most people).

Don't just stretch your legs though, your arms and back is very important too !

 

 

3. B R I D G E   F O R   T H E   B A C K !

After stretching your body, lie on your back, put both hands on top of your head with a wide space apart, seperate your legs and feet the same amout of space apart as your hands and try to lift your body off the group without moving your hands and legs.

(watch a youtube video if you still don't understand - "how to do a bridge")

 

 

4. W A R M   U P !

For those people who do dance, I'm sure you all know you have to warm up first.

Just simply do a couple of very simple cardio fitness like jogging around the area, star jumps, push ups, etc is absolutely fine.

After that, just stretch for a couple of minutes, and you'll be good to go.

 

 

5. P R A C T I C E   M A K E S   P E R F E C T !

"Practice makes perfect"

You may hear this quote several timesbut you hear it for a reason;

It's because it's true.

The more you practice, the better and better you'll get.

Don't expect yourself to be super flexible within several weeks of practice,

because, if you do not practice for at least  an hour a day, you wouldn't even be so flexible in a month.

 

5-10 minutes a day is pretty less, but that's all it takes to slowly become flexible :)

 

 

 

Good Luck ! xox .