Cheated on me

Y-you're EXO Kris's ex-girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Every now and then, L would pull me closer or sometimes instead of talking in a normal voice he would pull me closer then whisper jokes in my ears that made me giggle. As we walk to the end of the big street, there stood director Kang with a stupid dorky smile plastered on his face.. I got a feeling that we did a good job? I think we did, seeing the staff’s smiley faces and my unnie’s mischievous smiles.

“wow, you guys should really date” Director Kang said. L blushed and look away but I didn’t really care though.. Boys are just the same, They play, if they get bored they’ll move on leaving you on the spot.

“ahri-ah kwenchana?” Shinyeong ask.

“you’ve been spacing out today” she continued..

Wi really wasn’t in the mood today,  I haven’t been dating for 5 years.. I avoided boys like a plague and now im in one? *sigh* no one in the company except for Appa; 2NE1 umma’s; Big Bang, Epik High, Fly to the Sky, and Teddy appa knows my story and knows why im distant to boys, but besides them everyone thinks im cold, cocky, and arrogant. I don’t really care though.

The day continued and the last scene was when I, the actress in the MV saw or caught L cheating on me in a club. And just with that instruction I became pale. Pain from before raised again. Cheated on me, Cheated on me, Cheated on me, Cheated on me, Cheated on me, Cheated on me.. it repeated again and again and again inside my head, oh how much I wanted to run away right now and just cry my heart out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter