HIM?

Y-you're EXO Kris's ex-girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Director Kang pointed at man a little far from us. He was wearing blue vest and grey pants.. OMO he is totally hot! His features was amazing, his tantalizing eyes, his wonderful jawline, his perfect cheekbones to those small luscious lips. OH MY GOD! Can I drool? When he saw Director Kang pointing at him he started making way to us..

“Annyeonghasaeyo” he bowed.. OMO!!! He has a hot voice!!! *Fangirling*

“annyeonghasaeyo Feline Nation-imnida” we greeted then bow again.

He smiled at every member until his eyes landed on me, and sent me a very I mean 200 out of 100 handsome I mean really amazing smile. *Fangirling again*

“so Ahri, this is Myungsoo, Myungsoo this is Ahri” Director Kang said.

“Myungsoo? Kim Myungsoo?” I ask hoping he would say no.. just please say no!!!!!

“yes” he smiled but me? my jaw drop not because a successful hot member of Infinite is in front of me but because Myungsoo is here! Doesn’t make sense? I means im not Fangirling anymore. Im very nervous right now hoping he wont recognize me and I sigh in relief when I notice that he doesn’t.

“annyeonghasaeyo, Myungsoo-imnida” he slightly bowed.

“so lets start, the 1st part would be, Ahri and Myungsoo are having a date but Myungsoo is too busy in his phone to care about Ahri” Director Kang explained.

Myungsoo led me to a tbale in the window and pull the chair for me.. wah! What are gentleman!!

“Kamsahamnida Sunbae” I smiled.

“okay, just talk like a real couple, we will film you both form afar and there would be some camera’s at the counter, the two of you would talk, then a waiter will come, Ahri will be the one who will order for the two of you, when the waiter walks away Myungsoo will get his phone and started texting or anything that looks like he is too busy to care.. Ahri will get bored and when the waiter returns with the orders Ahri will take a sip of her order then Myung tells her that he ahs to leave, he will get up from his chair and kiss’s forehead or cheeks as a goodbye then leave. When Myungsoo closes the door, Ahri will sigh or act like you wree hurt, not physically but emotionally.. arachi?” Director Kang explained.

“ne” me and L cooed. Then the director leaves and positioned himself in his chair in front of 5 monitors along with the other Feline members.

At first there was an awkward silence between us but it eventually disappeared when he started talking.. maybe?

“can I know your name again?” he started.

“Ahri, Yang Ahri.”

“this is awkward” I nervously rub the back of my neck.

“sorry, im really not good at talking to girls” he said looking down..

“me either.. I mean with boys” I nervously said.

There was another awkward silence until my phone rung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter