i don't understand

Y-you're EXO Kris's ex-girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Some fans positively accepted the fact that you and Kris had a history while other’s, kind of taken it on the violent type..

Every morning, some sasaeng fans would throw some eggs in YG ENT’s building or sometimes they would make a vulgar graffiti at the building, mostly in the back or the side.

Variety and reality shows would send an invitation for Ahri and Kris but both companies is still in Silent.

Your POV

It has been two weeks after that jerk confessed on Taxi.. he is so stupid why would he say it? Urgh.. I hate him!!!! But then again he said he didn’t date that trainee urgh I don’t know…. I don’t know what to do!!!

Eottokae???? Then there are people telling me that we should get back together but how are we going to get back together he doesn’t even make a move!! Stupid second chances..

I still do love him but its 5 freaking years, he changed and I change!!!

If he really wants me back then where’s the effort to it???

As I lay on the couch/bed in studio #12 where I’ am still staying because of those stupid fans.. its morning, I should have my morning jog but im not allowed because of those stupid sasaeng’s!!!! why does my ex has to be that Damn HOT to have Sasaeng!!!!!

Sigh

As I stood up, my hair is a bit messy im wearing a loose short and shorts that was hidden by my big shirt; I walk to the recording room.

I took my laptop and sat in the chair, I opened my secret account in the facebook, that secret account was the old one, where I was still in the Philippines, still named Alex Madrigal..

It has been month’s that I hadn’t open this account, I look through my messages,

Musta na ka dira Lex? Wala na lagi ka naga tawag? When ka mag uli? Mag uli ka pag Christmas? Miss na taka..

-Bianca Madrigal

(How are you Lex? Why aren’t you calling anymore? When are you coming home? Are you coming home for Christmas? I miss you.)

-Bianca Madrigal[my mom]

Hey, musta na? wala lagi ka nag adto tong reunion? Ikaw gyud! Ingon sa imong pinsan nag lakaw daw ka ug Korea? Pasalubong huh!!!!

-Jamaine

(ey, how are you? why didn’t you attend the reunion huh!? Your cousin said you went to Korea???  Don’t forget my present?!!)

-jamaine

As I was too busy in facebooking, is that even a word? Anyways, as I was busy I didn’t notice the door opened..

“hey” Kris s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter