News~~~

Y-you're EXO Kris's ex-girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“one last question before we eat” said and signaled 2.

“if given a chance, would that relationship can be restored?”

Ahri just became silent and look away through the window while Kris answered.

“If given a chance then id take that chance” Kris said; glancing at Ahri with Sad eyes.

A few days after the airing of Taxi in TV….

EXO-m’s Kris and Feline Nation’s Yang Ahri Dated before?

     At the latest episode of the TVn show Taxi, Exo-m’s leader clarified the issue regarding the rookie Yang Ahri and confessed that they dated 6 years ago, in his Vacation.

     The host question the relationship, and Ahri denied but Kris confessed that they WERE dating BEFORE.. as the interview continued, the host ask the two with the question “if given a chance, can this relationship be restored?” the rookie didn’t answer but Kris answered “if given a chance, then id take that chance”

     Can there relationship be restored? Can they keep up in those 5 years they separated?

 

“why are they focusing on our issue? Geez, Cant they focus on something new??!” you said annoyed as you slump back in bed..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter