News~~

Y-you're EXO Kris's ex-girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“EXO-M’s Leader Kris slapped by a Rookie?”

     Yesterday, the two young idols filmed the Variety show Running Man in the Famous Lotte World, the guests was compose of Byun Baekhyun, Kim Joon Myeon, and Kris Wu Fan of EXO while Lee Dasom, Kim Dahyun and Yang Ahri represented the new Rookie group Feline Nation from YG ENT.

     Kris and the rookie Ahri was paired in the first half game, as they finish the first coarse, they drove to the next Location without Camera supervision, along the way, Kris and the rookie seemed liked had gotten into a verbal fight until the Rookie started crying and hit Kris on the Arm.

    A Video was showed, as the Rookie cried as Kris took hold of her wrist preventing the girl from hitting him.. they exchange of words continued until the rookie walk out of the car, the young idol followed the rookie and stopped her from walking, another set of words where exchange until Kris leaned closer whispering something to the girl then PACK, her palm met the young idol’s cheek’s.

     What could be there relationship? Are they dating? Is this a couple fight? What does their company says about this? Or is this some ways to raise their sales? What could be those words Kris had spoken to receive such slap…

    Is Kris finally dating after that scandal with a trainee???

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter