then you're a fool -Mr Lee

Y-you're EXO Kris's ex-girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3rd person POV…

Early in the morning, people are busy in starting for a new day but…

EXOTICS are busier when a video of Kris and the Rookie girl from the new YG girl group Feline Nation was released on the internet early in the morning..

Exotics where fuming, when they saw the rookie slap Kris.

It made a huge commotion in the cyber world, exotic and Female Nation (Feline Nation’s new all girl formed fans club) exchanged unnecessary words about the issue.

Pictures of the Rookie named Yang Ahri was released in the Internet caused a huge stir dividing netizens.

-.^

Kris was sleeping on the couch in the Living room when the door slammed opened as a fuming Lee Soo Man marched.

“Kris Wu Fan” he yelled throughout the whole apartment..

 The Members immediately recognized the scary voice and hurriedly went to the living room.

Mr. Lee marched into the living room seeing all the members lined up, Kris standing at the end of the line.

“what happened yesterday?!” he said in a firm tone; the tone EXO was scared off.

“we had a filming for Running Man sajangnim” he replied.

“not that.. about this!” he said; motioning his secretary to put the laptop on the coffee table in front of all the members.

The secretary opened a file then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter