unreachable

Y-you're EXO Kris's ex-girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV

Sean appa drove me back home, and as the moment I close the door of the house, tears immediately flowed like a waterfall..

Why Kris??? I was honest and you know that I  was… but with that stupid pride and arrogance of yours you hurt me!!! You hurt me so back!!!!

I collapse on the floor, my back leaning on the door.. crying and crying…

After all these years that I promised myself not to cry for you again, that promise not to shed another single tear for you was broken the moment you told me I cheated on you..

Don’t you have faith on me Kris that with one picture and the three words ‘wo ai ni’ got you so fixed up that you would take the risk of leaving me? Abandoning me this way??

Why KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took my phone and dialed Dara umma’s number but she isn’t picking up, probably busy..

I dialed Wookiie appa (se7en) but his busy too.

If I call Han Byul umma, she would probably talk it about Wookiie appa then im in big trouble.

I dialed Gummy umma but she’s busy too, forgot she ahs a schedule in Strong Heart right now.

I dialed one by one Chaerin, Jenny (bom), Minji (minzy) unnie but aren’t picking up too..

If I would call Mithra or Jung Sik (Dj Tukutz) appa’s they would tell Tablo appa then we will go on war again..

If I would call Hye Jung um

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter