his her what???

Y-you're EXO Kris's ex-girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris POV

“MWO??? That picture?? Are you really that stupid Wu fan?? His my freaking’ cousin!! The first cousin I ever introduced to you!! MARK!!”

MWO????? HER COUSIN???? IM SO DEAD!!

“He is my cousin Wu Fan!! Are you really that stupid or your just finding a away to get rid of me.. Cause if you do? It’s really working!!”

I was shock by her words… I mean how can I forget that idiotic cousin of his Mark??? The guy who hit me with a baseball ball when playing with her in our first week? STUPID WU FAN!!

“NO!” I immediately replied; but with the look on her face, I know she doesn’t believe me…

“Nice try Wu fan” she said as she open the door and close it shut; slamming the door on my face.

I hurriedly got out of the car and followed her walking away; I grab her wrist spinning her around.

Her eyes where puffy and red.. WHAT DID YOU DO KRIS WU FAN!! You made her cry again!!!

“im so sorry” I said, and I really mean it but I guess she doesn’t believe me.

You can’t blame her though, but I didn’t cheat on her!

“I didn’t cheat on you” I said softly caressing her cheeks as she looks away.

“I promise you I didn’t” I said sincerely but I know Alex, she won’t forgive that easy.

“I’ll do anything just for you to believe me” I said, more or like pleading.

“pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter