the Fallen Angel is Back

Y-you're EXO Kris's ex-girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*sigh* I smell the fresh air.. I just got out of the airport and here I’ am standing near the road waiting for my ride.. finally im here.. Korea.. the Land of my dreams.. Do you want to know what happened to the past 5  years? Well, I studied International Studies in one of the most prestigious schools in the Philippines, Ateneo De Davao.. awesome right?

Well, I quitted being a trainee for SMTown and Woollim along time ago, I think after that incident with Kris I left, then Mr. Yang of YG entertainment signed papers with me, while studying I was under harsh training by YG.. I lost some pounds and my vocals are now over to the top, my dancing skills got better plus my acting skills are now A+. My skin is whiter from before, my body is well toned, my hair is longer, and some acne scars from my from before is totally gone thanks to Philippines Famous Doctor Belo (I didn’t get surgery okay? I just had some Fractional Microneedling and its not Surgery!)

 YG helped me a lot.. after my college graduation, me and Mr. Yang which I now called Appa, decided its time to reveal YG’s black card..

Over the years, me and Appa secretly formed a girl group which we called the Feline Nation and also in which I’m the Maknae and the Shadow Leader

Feline Nation is Consist of 6 girls

Ahri Yang, the new me, I used the surname Yang because of Appa, he helped me a lot..  

Then our Tough girl Lee Dasom, she is our charismatic Dancer and rapper;

Our Mysterious angel Kim DaHyun, our vocal;

Our Oldest and Selca goddess Leader Yoon Ara, also in Vocals;

Our Visual Maknae Kim Shinyeong, in Vocals;

And Our mischievous girl Lee Geum Hee..

The feline Nation is an all girl group that shows every side or Women, the mysterious yet alluring type, the Charismatic and responsible type, the mysterious yet cute and gullible, the loving and affectionate type, the cute and full of aegyo and the fun and outgoing type. This group of girls are the example of many types.

Ara unnie is the umma and Dasom unnie is the appa of the group while me? let me see.. im the tie breaker and the responsible one in the group. All the girls in the group are cute and full of aegyo including me.. awesome right?

Well, our Debu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter