Krystal's retail therapy and Ambro's bossy

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica's P.O.V


Tiffany bumped my side playfully as we walked through the crowded mall. I raised a questioning eyebrow at her to which she responded with a simple Eye smile.

"So did you talk to her last night?" My face instantly flushed red as I thought back to our conversation last night but before I could respond Krystal interjected.

"They did a lot more than talk..." My eyebrows shot up in surprise as I shot my sister a questioning glance, to which she shrugged and responded. "Thin walls sis..."

"Oh my God!" I covered my now flushed face with both hands. Was I that loud? Tiffany slapped my arm before I looked up at her with a pitiful smile.

"What exactly did you do Jung Sooyeon??" I blushed even more before leaning towards her and whispering in her ear. Her eyes got wide before she giggled and slapped my arm several times.

"Ohmygod Sooyeon you're such a !" She squealed at me and I groaned covering my face with my hands. I looked at her with an accusing glare.

"Yah! It's your fault for making me drink so much last night." Tiffany just laughed at that.

"Bahahhaha! I need to get you drunk more often! Ambro will love me!" I scowled at her looking at my sister for help. Krystal just shook her head at me.

"Nope, not going there.  I'm already going to need years of therapy because of you, I am not talking about what I..." she let out a visible shiver at thought "...heard... ugh, I think I need to vomit." She feigned vomiting noises before she noticed something she liked in one of the stores and grabbed my wallet, she was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist.

"Yah! Soojung!" She pouted at me.

"Come on sis! You owe me! You've ruined my innocent ears!" I raised an eyebrow at that before sighing at her and letting go if her wrist.
"Fine. Meet us in the food court in an hour." She smiled happily kissing my cheek playfully before running off.
"An hour? Are you sure you can survive Soojung's shopping addiction?" Tiffany raised a questioning eyebrow at me.
"My credit card is in my pocket, I don't have that much cash in my wallet, she'll be fine." Tiffany laughed at that before nudging my side. I looked at her with a curious expression.
"So did you message your Loveber today?"

Amber's P.O.V

"...no...” Key slapped my arm and yelled at me.
"Why the hell not Amber??" I frowned and blushed looking away from Key.
"What if... I mean... what if she thinks I'm a ert. Or or or she regrets it or something..." Key's expr

Please log in to read the full chapter