Okane Ga Nai (the Yunjae version)

YunJae/JaeHo Stories Recommendations

Okane Ga Nai (the Yunjae version)

 

 

Author: na_tammie

Pairing: YunJae (Yunho/Jaejoong)

Genre: , Humor, Fluff, Romance, Drama,

Rating: NC-17

Status: Completed

Length: Chaptered

Location: Livejournal

Reading: Open to everyone

Summary (author): Kim Jaejoong, a pure innocent 16 year old angel, was sold into the mafia business by his indebt cousin, falling right into the arms of one particular Jung Yunho, the mafia of the money business in the whole Shibuya and Shinjuku district. Yunho being a little more than smitten would do anything to keep the boy from getting away, making a deal with him to pay 500,000 yen for every time they had until Jaejoong could pay him back the 200 million yen Yunho had bought him with. Will Jaejoong ever be able to repay him his debt and earn his freedom? Or will he even want his freedom back when he realizes he was a little bit more than in love?

Link: Click the links to read Okane Ga Nai (the Yunjae version) by na_tammie

 

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, Part 12

 

AzzyLa's Note:

This is the reason why I love fluff, why fluff is my ultimate genre, why fluff is the genre my heart loves. This is actually my favourite fluff fanfiction ever. The author is also one of my favourite yunjae fanfiction writers ever. Yes this story is just that amazing. Actually, sometimes I feel like being a selfish bastard and not share this wonderful story because I want to be the only one to read it. Yes it is just that good. But then, I can't. This is just too amazing not to share. The plot is actually based off from one of the manga, that is also an anime, called Okane Ga Nai. This will be a bit off topic but the anime is *squeals and spazz like no tomorrow* legit. There are scenes though so if you're a minor or someone who doesn't agree with boyxboy, then please get off that anime now.

So why am I in love with this fic? 

If you know the plot by reading the manga or watching the anime, you will know how epic this is. And the fact that the author made YunJae the main pairing is just gah! There's something about Yunho being mafia, what with all his manliness and Jaejoong being the sweet innocent boy that is just so adorable you want to asdfghjkl, I mean his doe-eyes just gets to you, you know, way deep into you heart. This story will make you focus on YunJae and YunJae alone. How adorable their relationship is, how perfect Yunho is, how cute and cuddly Jaejoong is.

I read this in one go (It has 12 parts in it) and let me just tell you that after reading, my pillow was squashed. Like seriously, squashed because I had buried my face on it, cried on it, squealed like a crazy person on it, squished it with all might and now nothing's left.

The thing that's great about this though, is that despite the story being fluffy romance, the fluff is fluffy but not so fluffy that you will gag. No. The most it can do is that it will only make you smile, make your heart flutter, make your skin tingle, make you giggle, make you love YunJae even more than what you think is possible and make you wish Jaejoong is yours but will never be because he's Yunho. Also, I love the way the author writes. I am one hundred percent a fan. Stalker if you must but dayum. Just dayum. The story also has drama on it that will break your heart, make you cry (I cried) but do not worry because the YunJae moments and feels that you will feel will always mend it. Maybe even more.

I seriously, 100% recommend this fic. It's a story that you will always read back again because it is just that amazing. I had, I mean I had read this at least 17 times already. If I could just make every YunJae fan in the entire world read it, ohmygoodness just seriously go. You'll spazz like how I am spazzing right now and you'll get everything I say, just read it.

Like seriously. Go read. Like now.