Everything Happens For A Reason

YunJae/JaeHo Stories Recommendations

Everything Happens For A Reason

 

 

Author: trieze0713

Pairing: YunJae (Yunho/Jaejoong), YooSu (Yoochun/Junsu), Yunho/Soonmi, Changmin/Jihye, Yoochun/Jaejoong

Genre: AU, Drama, Angst, Romance

Rating: PG

Status: Completed

Length: Chaptered

Location: LJ

Reading: Open to everyone

Summary (author): Jaejoong found his reason to live and a new family to keep in Yunho. After 3 years into a relationship, for some reason Yunho decided to marry his fellow actress & childhood friend, Soon Mi, who was told to have an illness and asked for Yunho's help to get through her medication. She always loved Yunho and wished was to marry him & build a family together. Jaejoong's world shattered to the ground and they finally separated after Yunho's & Soon Mi's parents' tearful request for him to understand the situation. They loved Soon Mi like their own daughter. Soon Mi lived for another 4 years after giving birth to a son & a daughter. Ironically, she didn't die because of her illness; she committed suicide one afternoon by taking a bottle of sleeping pills next to her 2 months old crib. Yunho was devastated & found it hard to take care of 2 toddlers on his own. And once again, he asked for Jaejoong's kindness to help him raise his children, and living under the same roof once again. Though he wanted to refuse harshly, Yunho's parents came to see him & begged for forgiveness, asking him to give them another change. Once again, Jaejoong was faced with a difficult situation. What would he do with his broken heart? Would he be able to take care of the children of a man who broke him into pieces & a woman who made the man left him? And what would the children take him for? 

Link: Click here to read Everything Happens For A Reason by trieze0713

 

 

AzzyLa's Note:

I AM BACK! After a year of haitus, guys and girls, I am back and finally, finally, FINALLY graduated high school! The result of whether I am eligible to enter the course I want will be out on December (lol random information sorry) anyways, I am back! I missed you guys and my yunjae muses have been killing me. I can finally set them free.

Stop with your personal comments and get on with it.

Right.

Ok so this first sentence is about the link. It's the link to the first chapter as for some reason I cannot open the link of the prologue. But at the end of every chapter, there's a link to the next one. I love this kind of authors that makes it so convenient by providing the next link because they are aware of the pain of suspense. To this kind of authors from whatever ship you float wherever you are, I salute you *bow*.

Now to the story ... umm ... well the summary that the author did pretty much sums up everything so what else can I say? Oh well maybe just ... I'm not a fan of YunJae having separate partners in stories, like even them being paired up to others from DB5K. I just don't like the idea that they are not together (I am possessive when it comes to them, just warning you guys) and it annoys me and frustrates me and asdfghjkl. So yeah I was a bit reluctant to read this at first; I think it took me months - like it was on my reading list but I always just left it alone.

But but but, I am glad I read this fanfiction. I learnt how to detest the others (YunJae's partners) even more *smirks* and learnt how to continue squealing and learnt how to cry better as well. My heart became stronger from the angst and I am just so proud of being able to finish it *sniff*

Seriously, coming from a self-professed die-hard hardcore avid fan of YunJae who cannot, absolutely cannot stand them with other partners, this fic will make you just tolerate it enough and just make you believe that everything do happen for a reason. And it was the story that made me believe even more in my perspective that if it's yours, no matter what happens, it will always come back to you.

 

Seriously. Just read. Like now.