Oh no! I'm late!

Dream High 2?

Pil Suk's P.O.V

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I grab my pillow and cover my ears from the peircing sound of my alarm clock.

'Ahh! It's still too early for you too ring! Stop!'

After a few seconds,the ringing finally stopped. I silently thanked God for answering my prayers and proceeded back to sleeping. But my sweet peace was short lived when mom entered the room and shook me awake.

"Pil Suk ah! Wake up! You're gonna be late for your auditions at Kirin Art School!" She shouted.

With that my whole body was awake within seconds. I completely forgot. The auditions! I spring out of my bed, put on my glasses and head downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning Mom, Dad." I mumble as I grab a seat. I wasn't surprised to find out that our breakfast was Korean Mochi Bread. You see, my family runs a small bakery. I eat as fast as I can and head to the shower. I turn on the warm water and relax for a bit, I still had plenty of time since I rushed my breakfast. 'The warm water is so soothing'  I drifted off without realizing it. When I woke up, I rushed out only to see that there were only 30 minutes remaining before the auditions. I hurry and wear some clothes and my 'costume' before heading out the door before mom and dad could see what I was wearing. As I board the bus, people are giving me strange looks, I couldn't blame them though, considering what I'm wearing. I sat next to a cute little girl. I said hi to her but she just cried and left.

I sigh heavily, "What will I do now?" I take out my phone and look at the time, twenty minutes left! There was still a long way to go. I just hope for the best and that I'll make it there in time.