Phoenix Rising

by sohbet (subscribers-only)
99963 views | Updated | Created
Tags   romance   yaoi   exo   baekhyun   chanyeol   baekyeol   chanbaek   | Report Content | A A A A

Phoenix Rising - main story image

Characters

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Kris, Tao, Jongdae

Description

Baekhyun is an exec at a top record label who is under pressure to scout and sign the Next Big Thing. He meets a free-spirited indie rock guitarist who turns his life upside down, along with his definition of the Next Big Thing. Will the cutthroat music industry bring them together, or tear them apart?

Foreword

Phoenix Rising

Length: Chaptered

Rating: R

Pairing: BaekYeol

Genre: Drama/Romance

Dedicated to my brain twin ruined_reverie, and EimiNuest, hopuai, and ChoKyute, my biggest supporters <3

Story Poster/Banner by hopuai

Permanent Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/362785

Comments

Comments are moderated. Keep it cool. Critical is fine, but if you're rude to one another (or to us), we'll delete your stuff. Have fun and thanks for joining the conversation!

You must be logged in to comment.

Apple12 () says:
Please update sooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

leadvocal () says:
this story is to die for zhskzbja a true work of art author-nim you definitely deserve a trophy <3 i think im in love with this fic yknow ouo i absolutely love the drama and im totally stoked to see what happens next!!! i hope baekhyun can finally stop worrying about his parents and do what his heart wants him to ; u ; all my love to you author-nim!!!

xiahticxx () says about chapter 29:
I love these new chapters and finally everything caught up again.
I'm patiently waiting for ch 28 then.
I've been here for quite a long time and none of your updates isnt satisfying to my liking.
Love this story so much I could die for it ;)

biigbanng () says:
Finally caught up!! Gaaaahhh baekhyun always panics when he thinks about his dad. I wish he's just let of and care about himself

Imarriedbaekhyun () says:
The story sound interesting, will definitely give this a read!

sandraawooo () says about chapter 29:
I absolutely love this story! It calms down all my high school stresses! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! FIGHTING !!!!!!!^^

sexybaekby () says:
I just starts to read this ChanBaek famous fiction from today! I thought I could fall in love with this fic even I was not read this fiction yet ^^

exoticbabeboo () says about chapter 29:
Is CEO Park = chanyeol's father?hahahaaa....too much watching drama this weekend and I'm imagining things :-D whatever.....long last baekyeol love!

sarahlynlee () says:
I've been wondering and I hope you can tell me but what kind of layout do you use?
BTW, love your story. You don't realize how my heart aches when I read this!

Kara-Melodie () says about chapter 29:
I've locked down but not blacking out. Mainly cuz I am not really updating/online anymore anyway. Tho I am seriously considering deleting everything I've posted everywhere (not just a few unused comms). Still undecided on that tho so idk.
Can't help but worry what Kai is going to do. If it's what I think it is, there is going to be hell to pay and prolly soon. :( Poor babies.

Log in to view all comments and replies

^ Back to Top