Final: Be With You

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So what happened after having it done again?” Yunho grinned at jaejoong, making the three leaned at him closer. “I’m sure you hit it perfectly for five times right?”

 

The four were at jaejoong’s house having a conversation at the garden, while jaejoong was holding an ice bag for the purpose of reducing the swelling of his nose...

 

Jaejoong wet his bottom lip... “She hit me.”

 

All of them burst into laughter clenching hardly their stomach upon hearing that from him, which was really sound so ridiculous if you thought of it...

 

“What? She... She hit you? Is that the reason why you have that bruise on your nose?” Yoochun laugh. “That’s terrible jaejoong-a.”

 

He stood up, rolling his eyes and totally feel annoyed at them... “There’s nothing to be happy about that.”

 

“Why? It’s indeed funny hyung.” Junsu guffawed, earning a glare from him. “Oh. I was just, kidding hehe.” He abruptly took back his words.

 

“Then, what now hyung? Did you two reconcile?” Changmin asked.

 

“I think that’s not going to happen.” He answered as he look and stare at the lily he had planted. “I can’t reach her anymore. But i’m still happy because i had one last night with her and i will never forget that.”

 

Yoochun stood up... “What? You’re giving up? That’s not the jaejoong we know, you should fight for her!”

 

Jaejoong saddened smile curve on his lips... “What else to fight for? The woman you’ve loving all along doesn’t want you anymore. I did all i can do to make her stay but in the end i failed. I guess that was it.”

 

“Don’t lose hope, continue to pursue her. What, you’re just going to let her be with taecyeon?” Yunho seriously said. “Do you think that incident happen last night, happened because it really had to? Come on jaejoong, this is not the right time to give up.”

 

He shooked his head, grabbing the lily he had planted... “I appreciate all you guys did, for supporting us but i already had enough and that’s it. It’s time for me to move on and let go some things.” He said and then left, leaving the four at the garden.
 

____________________

 

Meanwhile when lisa arrived back to their house, their butler welcomed her a polite bow before he told her that samara was waiting for her at the living room...

 

“Hey...” Samara smiled at her upon seeing her walking towards her and sat next to her. “I’m here because i have news for you.” She squealed softly. One is really great the other one is not that great but i don’t think i can say it as a bad news, well never mind.

 

Lisa lightly knitted her brows... “Great news? Like what?”

 

“The great news is, i’m staying her in Korea for good!” She said as she hugged her tight.

 

“Wow, that’s really great news.” She simply said but a hint of frowned were still there, mark on her face.

 

Samara broke the hug and held her friend's chin... “What’s the matter? You don’t look surprised, aren’t you happy that i’m staying and we’ll be together like the old days when we were in highschool, college etcetera?”

 

“Of course i’am happy.”

 

“Come on lisa i know you, what’s the problem hmm?”

 

Lisa bite her lower lip, shooking her head on the process... “I just don’t understand.” She paused as she shrugged her shoulders. “I want this, i want this but why do it felt so wrong? You know, he doesn’t even get out of my head at least for a minute and it’s really driving me crazy.”

 

“You know why? Because even though how many times you ignore or push it away, it will never be gone especially when you truly love that someone, when that someone was still there...” She said pointing to her left chest where her heart was. “When this heart was still beating for him.”

 

Lisa softened as she looked at her... “But i don’t know how? I’m afraid what if it fails again?”

 

“You will never know if you won’t try it again. Besides loves never fails, it will never fails.”

 

“Sam...” Lisa softly said and this time samara pulled her into a friendly warm hug.

 

She her back and patted her head... “The other news was this.” Samara gives her a two pair of keys.

 

“What’s this?”

 

“Yoochun gave me that last night. He said, jaejoong sell the penthouse but the thing he doesn’t know, his friends was the one who actually brought it. So now, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter