Childhood Memories

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon jaejoong and lisa went out of the hotel, presence of taecyeon was the first thing they saw. He was actually waiting the whole night outside of the hotel. Jaejoong secretly make a face upon seeing taecyeon standing there while lisa sigh and walk towards him... “Taecyeon, you’re here. Why?” She asked.

 

“Samara told me that—Um, i was worried so i came by last night and decided to wait for you.”

 

Jaejoong mockingly chuckled at him...“Last night? Yah, what are you her dad? You don’t have too, i’ll drive her home.”

 

Taecyeon took as step closer to jaejoong... “Stop acting like a boyfriend, because you’re not.”

 

“What did you said?” He fumed, grabbing his collar.

 

“Jaejoong. Please.” Lisa restrained. “You don’t have to drive me home; i’ll ride with taecyeon. Go home and i hope this is the last.” She said before she lowered her head and turnaround. “Taecyeon, let’s go.”

 

Taecyeon smile as he nodded thoughtfully at her and went to the driver seat. Before lisa could open the car door jaejoong grab her left hand, leaning his forehead on the back of her shoulder...

 

“After we separated, my life turned out to be worthless every single day. I don’t want to be separated from you anymore so please be with me again, stay with me. I don’t want you to leave me again.” He whispery said.

 

Lisa took a while to speak, honestly speaking she feel the same too but then she still doesn’t know if she’s ready again, ready to be with him, to be with his side and if it’s really the time for her to give her whole heart for him again. In the end, she removed his hand from him.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

Those words was only the words came out from as she get in inside the car and leave with taecyeon, leaving jaejoong dumbfounded...

 

While they were on their way home, taecyeon decided to drop off first at the Han River and stay there for a while. The both of them went out of the car and lean on it while watching the two kids’ a boy and girl in front of them playing with their soccer ball.

 

“Are you alright?” Taecyeon asked. “Is it okay if we stay here for just a bit while?”

 

“It’s fine.”

 

Out of the blue taecyeon chuckled at lisa without a reason...

 

“You’re lying weren’t you?” He snorted.

 

“Eh?”

 

“It’s obvious that you want to sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter