Naughty Argument

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three of them seated at the bar stools and had called the bartender to order some drinks. Samara ordered a glass of margarita and a glass of vodka for taecyeon while lisa aimed for a bottle of tequila...

 

“Hey, are you alright?” Taecyeon asked, chuckling at her. “What’s with the bottle of tequila?”

 

Lisa shooked her head as she pour some on a shot glass... “Mmm~Nothing, i just feel like really drinking.”

 

“That’s not so you.” Samara quizzically looked at her from head to toe. “I thought you don’t want the idea of going here but looks like you’d come to like it in from the way you’re acting right now.”

 

She rolled her eyes as she sighed...“Whatever.”

 

“Ugh, just make sure you don’t get yourself drunk okay because you’re parents will surely kill me?”

 

“Maybe you should just drink a glass of ice tea instead of that hmm?” Taecyeon suggested and when he was about to call the attention of the bartender to order a glass for her, lisa restrain him from doing so.

 

“Don’t worry, i can handle myself. Just two or three glasses won’t harm.” She sniggered.

 

 

One hour later, lisa was already drunk and was now being carried by taecyeon on his back as they went out of the club... “Aiigoo, what are we going to do?” Samara starts to panic. “Seriously, why did you drink so much?” She asked at her drunken friend. “I’m a dead meat if your parents see you like this.” She murmured.

 

“Yah, just get the car quickly.” Taecyeon demanded.

 

Samara scratch the back of her head...“That’s the problem, we didn’t bring any car. We both took a taxi when we went here.”

 

“Okay then...” Taecyeon walk to the nearby bus stop and put lisa down the bench for a while. “Stay here with her; i’ll go get my car.”

 

Lisa head fall down at samara’s shoulder; she was really dead drunk and was softly muttering some incoherent words...

 

“You can’t go home like this, your parents will surely gonna kill me. Omo lisa, i didn’t even imagine for this to happened. Aiigoo~”

 

____________________

 

Lisa stretched her arms widely and a dreadful pain seriously hits her head, like her head was actually breaking apart. She can also feel that her whole body was mild painful, especially down there. She closes back her eyes for a moment, trying to progress everything and gasp when she felt that there something isn’t right. Opening her eyes; blankly blinks for a while before she slowly realized that she wasn’t in her own room...

 

“Where am i?” She thought as she was fully awake and now back to her normal sense. “W-What happened?” She looked around and gasped when she felt something was moving underneath and as she turned into her right, her eyes widened in a horror clasping with her left hand as she found someone was lying beside her.

 

He’s face was still covered with the white blanket and still asleep...

 

“Omona, Who? Don’t—” She inhaled and exhaled as she keep herself calm before she peek underneath the blanket. “I’m !” She shouted inside her head. “How?! Why can’t i remember anything?”

 

She inhaled and exhaled for three times before she tried to recall everything that happened last night...

 

“Last night i went out with samara. Right! Right! I went out with her. We went to this club and taecyeon was also there. Right, taecyeo—” She cut her sentence and then turn to her left. “Oh no please...” She gulped hard as she decided to remove the blanket to see the face. Upon counting from one to three, she finally pulled the blanket. “No—This can’t be.”

 

Her heartbeats race...it’s jaejoong.

 

“Why is he here?” She fanned herself, bitting her lower lip and slowly peeks underneath the blanket, this time to check if he is too. As soon she did hang open. “Crap. He’s too! Omo, why can’t i remember anything? Oh mind please be considerate, let me remember at least a thing. Aiigoo~”

 

She repeatedly hits her head, trying her best to recall at least one thing and seconds, she finally had...

 

“Please don’t stop...”

 

“Oh~ there...faster.”

 

Her eyes hilariously widened upon recalling those, she can’t even believe that she herself said those words... “I think i’m going to throw up. Why i only remember those?” She looked down at jaejoong sleeping face and carefully leaned down to stare at his face, trying not to wake him up.

 

Jaejoong twitch his lips as he made a little move, making her move away a little bit but then leaned back closer, closer like she could kiss him...

 

Slowly his eyes flicked open, startling her... “You should sleep more instead of staring at me.” He uttered with his groggy voice.

 

Lisa panicked and ended up rolling down the bed... “Aaark! Aww~”

 

“Yah, are you okay?” Jaejoong worriedly asked as he get up into sitting position and reach for her. “Let me help you.”

 

“No! D-Don’t come near me.” She stopped him like she have seen a ghost and then she hurriedly get up, walking backwards. “What on earth are you doing here? Why am i here? Why are we both...”

 

“Um, do you even know that you’re drunk last night? I brought you here.”

 

“D-Dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter