Planning The Wedding

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two didn’t bother to talk with each other even before or during their meeting with their wedding planner as they plan from the motif they like, foods, invitations and wedding venue. They’d just following everything that their wedding planner told them to do, like fitting the perfect wedding gowns for lisa and a tux for jaejoong. Lisa went first to the fitting room to fit her wedding dress, while jaejong waited outside like what their wedding planner instructed, sitting at a sofa. The fitting of gowns took almost hours as lisa start to fit all from their new and different designs of their catalogue and every fitted, she’ll commanded to walk out from the fitting room for jaejoong to see it.

 

Jaejoong will just only eyed her from head to toe then after, he’ll automatically look away saying nothing but a sigh or even a yawn so lisa ended up on fitting almost 7 gowns. Lisa was starting be annoyed towards him and actually getting tired of fitting here and there, so she told to the lady staff who's assisting her that this 8th gown will be the last she’ll fit, if ever jaejoong didn’t say any or spill any words again she’ll just let their wedding planner decide for the gown she’ll wear on their wedding day.

 

When lisa was done on fitting, she step outside of the fitting room again for the eight times, standing in front of jaejoong with a light frown and furrow marked on her face as she her eyes were fixed to a manikin that was displayed near the entrance door of the wedding gown’s boutique ...

 

“Excuse me young master, may we present to you the 8th Masterpiece Handmade Flare Bridal Gowns.” The designer politely said.

 

[The Chosen Wedding Gown.]

 

Jaejoong who was currently browsing some magazine, look up and upon looking straight to her, he unexplainable got stunned as he eyed her for the eight times from head to toe, placing the magazine back on the table, he stood up from the sofa...

 

Jaejoong cleared his throat...“That’s, look fine.” He finally uttered which made lisa's eyes turn into him.

 

After that, the designer led jaejoong to the fitting room for his turn to fit now his tuxedo, while lisa on the other hand took a long sigh before walking back to the ladies fitting room to change back to her clothes. As soon she was done on changing, lisa sat down at the sofa this time and waited for jaejoong to come out. Few minutes later, jaejoong walk out from the fitting room wearing a black tuxedo. Lisa eyed him from head to toe like jaejoong does to her before abruptly looking away without saying anything, grabbing the magazine and start on browsing it. At first jaejoong didn’t mind her but when he fitted for the fourth time walking back in front of her, wearing now the a silvery tuxedo. As is, lisa eyed him but didn’t spill any words like he does to her...

 

“Yah, are you mute?” Jaejoong mockingly asked. “Why aren’t you saying anything?”

 

Lisa smirked at him... “Because, i don’t have anything to say.” She scoffed before she continue on browsing the magazine she’s holding.

 

Jaejoong wet his lips annoyingly and walk back inside the fitting room to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter