Coming Home Late

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait, lisa!” She heard samara called her, making her stopped her track on the midway. Wiping her tears from her face, she forced herself to smile and turnaround.  Samara sighed helplessly as she walks close towards her friend. Lisa on the other hand took a little step backwards, lowering her head...

 

Samara gave her a questioned look...“What’s the matter? Why did you runaway like that?” She asked her. “Come on, let’s go back there. I’m starving.”

 

Lisa bite her lower lip, abruptly shooking her head as a no... “Um sam, i’m sorry but i suddenly feel unwell. Maybe i should, j-just go home.” She simply said.

 

She studied her for seconds...“Oh. Yea you seem, quite pale. Do you want me to accompany you at home?”

 

“I’m fine. Don’t worry.”

 

“Are you sure? Or we can come by at the nearest hospital to make sure that you’re alright.”

 

“Oh no, it’s okay. Trust me, it’s okay i’m fine.”

 

Samara nodded thoughtfully, holding now her both hands... “Okay then, but let me accompany you to get a taxi. I want to see you off safe, just to make sure you won’t faint or whatever.” She smiled.

 

As soon as they got a taxi, samara opened the door for her and before leaving lisa rolled down the glass window of the taxi. She bent down, waving...

 

“Message me when you get home.”

 

Instead of answering her, she just gave her a light un-amusing smile, seeing it samara suddenly felt anxious then the taxi drove away. Samara stand still as she watched the taxi drove away, she couldn’t help but to at least worry about her like, there something about her that isn’t right. Not too long when lisa left, she heard her phone rings from her sling bag...

 

“Yes hello?” She answered.

 

“It’s me yoochun. Are you busy?”

 

“Not at all, why?”

 

“Then, could you come here and join us? Well, we’ve something important to discuss with you.”

 

Samara typically furrowed her brows in curiosity and then heard yunho’s voice from the other line demanding her too come...

 

“He’s right, it’s really important so if you’re not busy may we borrow your time for a bit?”

 

“Alright guys, i’ll go. Where are you?”

 

By that, samara rode a taxi and went to changmin’s owned restaurant to meet them. The group of yoochun was currently staying at the VIP room with lots of delicious servings from the menu in front of them. Changmin’s restaurant wasn’t that far from myeongdong area so it will not take her too long from going there. It actually took her about fifteen to twenty minutes only before she finally arrived to the said place.

 

“Do you really think it is right for us to tell it to samara?” Junsu asked from his two hyung. “I mean, you know how will samara turn out to be when it comes to lisa. She’s like her guardian that ready to take any battle just to protect her best friend. Haven’t you realized how she was gotten so mad at jaejoong-hyung after the horrible birthday present lisa received.”

 

Changmin grimace at junsu, totally eyeing him mockingly... “What, are you afraid of samara?”

 

“M-Me? No! I’m just, whatever...” He sighed rolling his eyes. “Fine, go and tell her. I’m sure, she’ll gone nuts.”

 

“It’s not only about that junsu. Well, for now jaejoong hasn’t done anything bad yet. I’m not saying he’ll cheat behind lisa’s back. I know when jaejoong done something special to a girl i’m sure it’s all real and sincere, not just an act.” Yoochun uttered. “I know, jaejoong really do love lisa.”

 

Yunho nodded agreeing with him as he tapped his shoulder... “Maybe we can’t avoid some conflicts on it but, that’s how it is. And besides, he had move on isn’t he?”

 

Out of the blue, samara came straightly sitting on the remaining space just across yunho and yoochun...

 

“Hey guys, what’s up?” She chirped, before she grabbed the glass of strawberry iced tea in front of her.

 

Changmin blinked at her...“You look, horrid. Where have you been?”

 

“Oh, i went to shop some stuff with lisa for taecyeon’s birthday this weekend. Sorry if i look like this~ i’m just starving.” She groaned grabbing the small bowl of rice, making the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter