Going On A Date

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong dragged lisa with him as he made his way straight to their bedroom bathroom without even waiting for her to say a word. Stepping inside the bathroom, he let go of her and start to strip his clothes but living his boxers on him before running the water on the tub.  As soon the water were enough, he pour now some bubbled liquid soap and grabbed the shower puff to hand it to lisa...

 

Jaejoong smiled as he turned around... “Here you go.” He simply said.

 

“W-What?” Lisa stuttered, eyeing him from head to toe. “No!” She threw it back to jaejoong, hitting his chest.

 

He chuckled at her as she began to blush... “Wait, why are you blushing? Are you thinking of something beyond this? Look, you don’t have to worry about that we’re not doing that not unless, you say so.”

 

“Eh? What you are saying, i’m not thinking of that. Is just that, why should i scrub your back? You can just do it on your own.”

 

“Yea i can, but i can’t reach that much look.” He reasoned, demonstrating it in front of her. “So help me okay.”

 

By that, jaejoong take off now his boxers leaving him with nothing but a nice build body. Lisa’s eyes widened in horror...“Aahh!” She screamed like she'd seen a ghost or something. The shower puff was now currently covering her face. “Yah! P-Put on your clothes, immediately!”

 

Jaejoong gave her a questioned look and whine like a kid...“Why~? I’m going to take a bath, why should i put my clothes on?”

 

“Then hide that thing!” She pointed out, with her index finger even though her face was still covered with the shower puff. “I don’t want to see that.”

 

“But you’ve seen this and actually, it's thrice already what’s the point of covering it?”

 

“If you’ll not going to cover it, scrub your back by yourself.”

 

Few seconds later, the bathroom envelope with silence and lisa remained still from where she was standing. Face was still covered as she waited for jaejoong to cover his private part and honestly speaking, lisa was kind of feeling nervous on doing this even though she knows that she doesn’t have to and why would she in the first place, since she was just going to help him scrub his back and nothing else beyond that...“Are you done covering it?”

 

“Yes, feel free to uncover your eyes.”

 

As she did, she saw jaejoong was now sitting on the tub with his back facing her. Bubbles were everywhere in there which was perfect to cover half of jaejoong’s body.  Lisa sighed in relief as she bent down her knees on the bathroom rug just near the tub and behind him. Grabbing the body mist soap, she poured some on the shower puff and started now to scrub his back gently up and down.

 

“Is this better.” Lisa asked him, if she’s doing it right.

 

Well, this was her first time scrubbing someone’s back other than hers...

 

“Can you put some pressure, just little bit?”

 

“Like this?”

 

“Oh~there, yea.” Jaejoong said tilting his head from left to right.

 

Out of the blue, lisa furrowed when she’d lean down a little, smelling his head... “You smell like muck, ugh~” She said and immediately grab the shampoo, pouring a lot of it on her palm before she rub it on his head. “You don’t really seem like you jog, it’s more like you’ve done some community service.”

 

She was now totally clawing his head, tagging his hair and much more on scrubbing his scalp. While lisa was busy soaping his hair, jaejoong smiled inwardly and hold her both hands making her stop from what she's doing...“Can you go out with me tomorrow?” Jaejoong suddenly voice out.

 

Lisa blinked as she holds his jaw and made him look up on her... “Are you asking me on a date?”

 

“I guess i’am.”

 

“I thought you said, i’m just going to scrub your back.”

 

“Yea and now you’re soaping my hair too even it’s not inevitable for you to do.”

 

She giggled and lightly smacked his head... “You’re the most hilarious person i’ve ever met you know that.”

 

Jaejoong turn around ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter