Amethyst

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa move on her left upon stretching her right arm forward, groaning softly she felt something warm was brushing against her cheeks, something heaving was on her waist and something was gently her back. Opening her eyes slowly, jaejoong’s lips that curved with a smile were the first thing she see. Knitting her brows lightly, she closes back her eyes and then opens it again now jaejoong’s face was on her clear view...“Good Morning.” Jaejoong uttered, pecking her lips softly and lisa smiled. “Did you dream of me?”

 

It was jaejoong’s warm breath that was brushing against her cheeks, left arm on her waist and his right arm as her pillow, whiel his hand were the ones her back so gently...

 

“No...” Lisa answered with her groggy voice as she yawned. “But i had dreamed of your first love and it’s so weird.”

 

Jaejoong blinked, unbelievably looking at her... “Seriously? You’re kidding right?”

 

She shook her head as she lay properly and comfortable beside him, now ruffling the hem of his tank top...“I’m not in the mood to give you a joke this early morning. I do really dream of her, its just so weird. Her face was all blurry and everything, i don’t understand.” She sighed, burying her face closer on his chest. “What was that mean hmm?”

 

“Well, i don’t know. I’m actually astonished when you suddenly told me that now.”

 

Lisa then, places her right arm on his waist now their bodies were in contact while jaejoong began to brush her hair by his right fingers...“What is her name?” She suddenly asked.

 

“Who?”

 

“Your first love, what’s her name?”

 

“To tell you the truth, i didn’t have a chance to actually ask her name back then. We were both so young and playful that time that we can’t even happen to introduce ourselves to each other. You can call me stupid for being like that but that’s all done now, i can’t rewind everything in just one blink. But if ever i can, i won’t dare to do that. You know why?” Jaejoong said, caressing now her face.

 

“Why?”

 

“It’s because, you’re more than enough for me. Speaking of, how about you with taecyeon huh?”

 

“Me? Nothing, there’s nothing going on between us.”

 

Jaejoong get up on sitting position...“Oh really? Just tell me the truth!”

 

“I’m telling the truth. At first yes, i somehow thinking of getting back with him but then i realize some things after you had kissed me in front of everyone last night.”

 

“But you were still planning to go on that date with him right after our dinner last night.” He pouted as he lay back down.

 

“Yea i’ am, but not to still have dinner date with him.”

 

Jaejoong blink as he look at her and starts to wonder... “So you mean, to reject him?”

 

“Yep but i didn’t had that chance because you’d suddenly proclaimed your feelings and that was totally shocking.” Lisa giggled, remembering it.

 

“At least, that’s also became your way of telling me how you also feel for me.”

 

Lisa smiled inwardly at him as she lean to his face and kissed him before jaejoong automatically pull her into embrace... “You know what? If we continue on lying here like this, we’ll be late for work. So quickly, get up.” She softly chuckled as she gets up first.

 

“Hey, can’t we just lie here the whole day? I don’t feel like going to work.” Jaejoong whined. “Or we can just stay here at home and have some fun together or some naughty things like you know—” He cut his sentence when lisa throw a towel on his face.

 

“No. Get up there and go and take a shower first okay? I’ll just go prepare our breakfast.”

 

“B-But yah! Baby!” He called out, when she step out of their bedroom.

 

“Don’t baby me and just get your up!” He heard lisa shouted from outside, which made him roll over the bed and groaned under the pillows.

 

____________________

 

Right after he drove her off at the main branch of the flower shop, jaejoong called the three to meet him at changmin’s owned restaurant instead of going to work. Arriving at the restaurant, jaejoong began to order all the best dishes from the menu including some desserts and a French red wine. When the waiters serve it all in front of the four, junsu and yunho jaw drop and could almost drool by just looking at the mouth watering food. Thinking of it looks like they're having a sudden feast...

 

“What’s the meaning of this?” Yoochun seriously asked. “Luring us four in this restaurant to eat all these instead of working? Yah, the deadline for the launch is on the next month haven’t you thought of that?”

 

Jaejoong clench his teeth and out of the blue, he slammed a hand on the table making the four lean back to their sits properly...“Please yoochun-a, don’t ruin my mood will you.” He coldly uttered, sending some chills at him. “I’m the President of that company, i know what i’m doing plus, i’m aware of that do you understand?”

 

Yoochun then nodded pitifully like a puppy to his owner, making a motion on shutting now his mouth...

 

“Good.”

 

“But hyung, do you mind if we ask you on why on earth you buy all these food? All of these were best of the house.” Changmin asked.

 

“Why?” Jaejoong innocently blinked at the four. “Don’t you all like it? It’s my treat.”

 

“Aren’t these early for lunch?” Yunho asked.

 

“That’s right and why are you treating us all of sudden like, we’re kind of a beggar that haven’t eating for months.” Junsu said. “Wait a minute hyung, is there something good happened? You seem so glowing?”

 

Yoochun chuckled...“Glowing? Is that even a proper word for complementing a person? But seriously, what had gotten to you?” He paused then gasped. “Omo, are you ill? When will you die?”

 

“Or maybe, taking some kind of drugs?” Changmin muttered and abruptly capped his mouth when jaejoong had thrown a spoon at yoochun, purposely hitting his head...

 

“I’m not ill you idiot. I’m just happy okay!”

 

The four leaned closer at him...“Happy?” They said in chorus. “Seriously?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter