Perfect Timing

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday morning, jaejoong drive lisa off to the main branch since the two were somehow had quite reconcile about their argument the other night. Both of them had this good sense of feeling but not until lisa began to talk about her dinner date with taecyeon... “I’m going out tomorrow night.” Lisa suddenly uttered, making him looked her with confusion.

 

“Going out?”

 

Lisa face by the window of the car...“Well actually um, taecyeon ask me already. The one you’re asking me the other night.” She softly said enough for him to hear. “And if i go, that’s makes a yes for him.”

 

Jaejoong then step on the break, stopping his car on the side street... “What?!” He stormed.

 

“What is wrong with the reaction?”

 

“Don’t be silly. I thought we talk about this. I told you and telling you again for this last time, you can’t!”

 

She stubbornly shooked her head, furrowing at him... “No, unless you tell me why can’t i? If it’s because of the contract of agreement again, for the nth time i also told you that you don’t need to worry about it because i can fully handle it without having speculations to others as me a cheating wife or even creating bad rumors that can affect the reputation of the company.”

 

“Whatever you say, but when i say you can’t...you can’t.”

 

Lisa unbuckled her seat belt... “You can’t stop me from doing what i want. You’re just my fake husband. Thanks for the ride but i’m getting off here and also don’t mind to fetch me i can always handle myself.” She retarded and get out of his car to just walk, since the main branch were just few meters away from where they are.

 

____________________

 

Jaejoong grumpily arrived at his office, throwing his briefcase across the couch along with his black blazer before landing his fist on his desk. Mumbling some incoherent words, he heard the telephone on his desk rings... “What!” Jaejoong bawled as soon he answered the call.

 

Not knowing that it was his mom who’s on the other line, completely startle of his sudden burst out...

 

“Is that the good manner to greet your mother this early morning?” His mom said, making him calm a little and sit down on his leather black chair.

 

“Sorry mom, i’m just...anyways why did you call?” He asked.

 

“I just call to tell you that, we’re having a private dinner with some of our company new affiliates tomorrow night. You somehow know that the merger is coming on the next 2 months. And in addition and part of the merger, we want you two as our future heiress and heir to be there and meet them personally. Actually they all excited to meet you two especially when they’ve known about you the young and famous business bachelor of the country was now married.” His mom continued.

 

Jaejoong nodded then blankly blink... “Wait, did you just said...tomorrow night?”

 

“Yes tomorrow night. Why, is there something wrong?”

 

“Oh no. That’s totally perfect. You’re the best mom, thank you.” He smilingly said.

 

“O-kay you’re weird. Don’t be late tomorrow, it’s 8 o’clock sharp son.”

 

“Got it mom.”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter