Falling

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ll drive you off.” He uttered.

 

Lisa looked at him for a second then look away... “Don’t bother, i have my own car.” She simply replied as she gets inside her car.

 

Jaejoong kicked the tire of his car in frustration and took a long sigh as he watch her drove off first, before he went inside his car and a while after she left, he left also. Instead of going to work, he decided to just go to junsu’s clinic. Arriving there he saw junsu was just about to go inside his clinic, by that jaejoong press the horn of his car, which made junsu turn and saw him.

 

Getting off from his car both of them headed inside the clinic. As they step inside, junsu grab and wore his doctor’s gown while jaejoong straightly took his seat on the sofa. After then junsu join him, placing a two cup of coffee on the glassy center table in front of them...“It’s a miracle that you’re here.” Junsu uttered. “What brings you here? Aren’t you supposed to be there at your company, working some tons of files?”

 

“Well, i don’t feel like working today. My mind was so mess up.” Jaejoong said, leaning his back on the sofa before looking up on the white ceiling above them. “I don’t think i can focus and work properly.”

 

“Why? Something happened again? Well, let me guess...you two had another argument right?”

 

Jaejoong nodded as he pouted... “Yea.”

 

Junsu shook his head in dismay...“Aiigoo, when will the two of you get tired of fighting like a kindergarten? Both of you were old enough to tell what is wrong and right.”

 

“It’s not just an argument actually.”

 

“Then what was it?”

 

Jaejoong then, wet his bottom lips... “Lisa said, she’s going to date his ex-boyfriend again. Can you believe that.” He sighed annoyingly.

 

“Well, i don’t see anything wrong about that since both of you were kind of...typically uncommitted now after your real marriage contract had expired two weeks ago.” Junsu said, sipping now his coffee before turning to jaejoong and slowly grinned at him. “Unless...”

 

Jaejoong turn to look at him too... “Unless what?”

 

“Unless you’re falling for her.”

 

He unbelievably knitted his brows, blinking as he sits properly... “W-What?”

 

“Oh come on hyung, it’s kind of obvious already. Are you falling for lisa?”

 

Jaejoong lovingly smiled at junsu before a smack on his head earned from him. Junsu caress his head pitifully as he groaned in pain...“That’s ridiculous.” He glared at him.

 

“Yea it is, but you never know that this ridiculous thing you’re calling...had already ingrained you.”

 

“Why am i telling this to you anyways, you’re a veterinarian not some kind of adviser.” He mumbled, rolling his eyes as he sip now his coffee.

 

____________________

 

Meanwhile, lisa on the other hand were still thinking of her argument last night with jaejoong in her office while samara were talking and all to her about those picture she’d collect so far upon staying in seoul for a one and half month now. Samara was actually handing the pictures over lisa for her to see but looks like she’s totally out of somewhere as samara finally noticed it once he had turned her view at her.

 

“Hello? Anybody here?” Samara snorted, waving her hands in front of her. “Alright, what is it?”

 

“What do you mean what is it?”

 

Samara grabbed the pictures from her and placed it down aside, before holding her both shoulder to turn and face her properly...“I’ve been here like an hour and talking to you like 30 minutes already yet you were not listening at all. Why, did your jerky ex-husband done something wrong again? You went back with him right?”

 

“It was nothing; it’s just that i don’t understand him. Well, he asked me if i still have plans on dating taecyeon again and i answered yes if he’ll ask.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter