Do Number Two

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next day, jaejoong woke up really early to leave for work, since he need to attend a board meeting that was been re-scheduled today after he’d cancelled it last time, because of not being able to attend since he’s at the flower farm that time, had volunteered of helping lisa for the urgent deliveries.

 

When jaejoong was done dressing up and had all the things he’ll need for the meeting on his briefcase including his laptop, he walk now on the other side of the bed and seated beside lisa’s still sleeping figure. He softly made a caress on her face, which made lisa move a little but didn’t woke up. As he continues to stare at her for a bit while, jaejoong touch his chest when he felt his heartbeat was starting to pound fast again...“What’s this?” He softly muttered and heard a soft whine from lisa, making him chuckled so softly before he leaned down, place a kiss on her forehead and left.

 

 

 

At the board meeting, yoochun was now currently in front presenting some marketing strategies and some of the other new blue prints of their new automobiles. All of the board members were gladly listening to him and excitement for that new projects were drawn on their faces except of jaejoong, who’s sitting at the bottom. Yes he was indeed present on that meeting, visible and even approachable but his mind was out of somewhere.

 

Jaejoong was like that since the meeting had started, flipping the pencil he was holding while keep on thinking of something that he couldn’t even understand on why on earth he was thinking that on the first place. Sounds crazy for him but, it’s something to do with lisa though. Slowly jaejoong place his right hand on his chest again...

 

“That’s all for today. Let’s just hope for success of this project. Thank you everyone.” Yoochun said upon ending his presentation and the meeting, receiving a loud round of applause from the board members.

 

After that, some of the board members shared a shake hands with yoochun while others took their leave. Yoochun look at jaejoong, who remained sitting at the bottom and still completely out of his sense, when the two of them were only the ones left from the board room, yoochun went to nudge his unmoving figure...

 

“How’s my presentation Mr. President?” Yoochun snorted, but jaejoong didn’t budge.

 

He was still holding his chest and flipping the pencil with his free hand, eyes were blankly staring on the table...

 

“Yah!” Yoochun slammed a hand in front of him that made jaejoong jump off his seat.

 

“Aiigoo seriously~ Why!” Jaejoong barked at him, placing his both hands now on his waist.

 

“Why? I’m the one who supposed to ask that, why?”

 

Jaejoong blinked at the empty room...“Oh. Where did everybody go?”

 

“They already left; meeting was finished a minute ago.”

 

“Is that so? Okay then. Good job.” He simply said, gathering his things.

 

“Good job? Have you even understood my presentation?”

 

“W-Well...”

 

Yoochun sighed, shooking his head... “I knew it; i knew you’re not listening.” He said in quite disappointment. “So, how’s last night? What happened?”

 

“What do you mean what happened?”

 

“You left first last night, where have you gone to?”

 

A smile suddenly curved at jaejoong’s lips... “Oh, that? I went to get lisa.”

 

“And?”

 

“She’s back at the penthouse now, with me.” He answered, putting his both hands on his pocket.

 

Yoochun gave him applause...“Wow, that’s good news then.”

 

“Yea...” He chuckled and suddenly checked the time on his wrist watch. “It’s already passed 10am?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Come with me to the cafeteria.”

 

“Cafeter—huh?”

 

____________________

 

The two of them straightly headed to the company’s cafeteria’s kitchen, borrowing the whole kitchen for an hour as jaejoong was kind of planning to cook something. Grabbing the two w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter