Dos' List

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At night, jaejoong call the four to meet up with them but unfortunately yoochun was the only person who came and accepted his invitation for dinner. Jaejoong already seen this happening and actually didn’t expect that yoochun well, somehow came which made him feel a little ease.

 

“Thanks yoochun-a.”

 

“You call me right? Is that means you’re already over with it?

 

Jaejoong nodded thoughtfully... “Yea. I’m ready and can face the reality now.”

 

“See, you can even do it yet you let this all happened first.”

 

“I know and i was really terribly sorry for that and glad that you came.”

 

Yoochun sighed with a smile...“Come on jaejoong-a, we’re very best friends since we were five. Even you done a big mistake i’ll still stand beside you, i just need to do that to crack that hard head of yours.”

 

“I hope those three thought the same.”

 

“I’m sure they do, just give them time.”

 

Jaejoong wet his lips, scratching his nape in the process as he was trying to find the right words to say and finally got it...“How—Uh...lisa?” He asked softly, enough for yoochun to hear.

 

Yoochun chuckled at him... “Lisa? Well, i don’t think...”

 

“I get it. She really hates me now right.” Jaejoong said, sounding disappointed to his self. “I can’t blame her though, it’s my fault. Besides we’re not a married couple anymore no longer married, only need to act as fake. Darn, i’m so stupid!”

 

Yoochun knitted his brows as he was seeing jaejoong’s disappointed look while he continue to mumble some cursing words to his self...

 

“Just go and see her.”

 

“How? You guys already told me that she doesn’t even want to see me.” He looked down. “I don’t even know where she was.”

 

“Lisa is staying at samara’s apartment.”

 

Jaejoong shooked his head in confusion... “I already went there; samara told me she’s not there...is she?”

 

“Yea, samara was just really mad at what you’ve done  to her friend. So don’t expect good from her.”

 

“But even though i’ll go there and see her, it’s not hundred percent sure she’ll come out and face or talk to me.”

 

“Of course she’ll not. Haven’t you seen how badly you hurt her?!” Yoochun said, almost yelling at him.

 

“Yah, are you with me or not?”

 

“Tch, i’m with you jaejoong but i don’t think it’ll be easy for you if you will just say that sorry. Sorry can’t take back a time and heal those wounds, bruises.”

 

Before saying any words, jaejoong drink a glass of water and lean close to yoochun... “I know, that’s why i need your help. Will you help me?”

 

“What kind of help?”

 

“I think i’m the one who suppose to ask that. If you’re going to help me? What will i do to make her forgive me?”

 

Yoochun took a long deep sigh, as he start to think of some strategies that can however help him. It took him almost ten minutes to thought of something, slamming his right hand on the table he grinned at jaejoong...

 

“Is that a good thing that you’re grinning at me?”

 

“Yea i think so.”

 

“So what will i do to make her forgive me?”

 

“Coax her.”

 

Jaejoong furrowed a little... “Coa—What?”

 

____________________

 

The two drove off at samara’s place on that evening, arriving there yoochun walk in first and ring the doorbell, while jaejoong was following him behind. Samara and Lisa were currently having their dinner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter