Revelation

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What really did happen before? Why is he acting so strange after having this nightmare?” Lisa consecutively asked before she paused a quite while, remembering the name that jaejoong had muttered before falling asleep. “Who is Claire yoochun? Who is she?”

 

Yoochun swallowed his saliva hard as he look away and slowly stood up from sitting on bed, scratching his nape a long sigh heard from him...

 

“Please yoochun, please tell me...”

 

He looked up the ceiling, trying to process everything and finding the right words to say before he turned around to face them again. His face was now marked with having second thoughts, if it was really right for him to say it now or not. But then, he finally began to speak...

 

“It was their 10th anniversary back then, when that night happens.” Yoochun said sternly and suddenly junsu came back in, puzzled of what’s happening. “The two were suppose to celebrate it at the harbor since jaejoong had prepared romantic dinner for two there, when suddenly an unexpected incident happened.” He paused as he turned his view to look at junsu.

 

Junsu shook his head in disapproval of not continuing it... “Hyung.”

 

“Claire is jaejoong deceased girlfriend; he was like 17 that time when they’d first met in Melbourne, when jaejoong decided to pursue his studies there after his grandparents died. At first jaejoong likes claire because he thought she was the girl he met before when he’s only 12 years old, claire somehow reminds him about that girl but then time flies, he realize it was just not a like but he learn to love her even more, more than anyone else. Unfurtunately claire suffered and died without him doing anything about it.”

 

Lisa and Samara eyes widened in shock, can’t believe of what they just heard...

 

“Jaejoong was supposed to be that one.”

 

Lisa knitted her brows in confusion...“Then w-why? How?”

 

“Claire’s parents and Jaejoong’s were strictly against on their relationship because of being rigorous rivals on business. That’s why the two kept their relationship from their parents and had a really long serious love affair before, which took them together for almost ten years. Until one day claire’s dad hired a investigator to spy on them and when he confirmed it, on that night of their 10th anniversary which claire’s dad didn’t know, he ask some of his men to kidnapped jaejoong to just learn him some lesson. But before they could, a group of a gang that once jaejoong had encounter and fought to in some reasons, took a revenge on him and got them first, bringing them in an abandon bridge of nowhere. And as one of their revenge, they let him watch right just in front of him on how those gang men played with Claire.” He continued, lowering his head. “That time jaejoong really hated his self of being useless and vulnerable...”

 

*FLASHBACK*

Claire has been thrown over him after those two men were done at her. Jaejoong was tied in a side, softly crying as he was staring at her. Her clothes were torn apart and weakly looking up to him...“I’m sorry...” Jaejoong whispered as he was weeping softly. “I’m sorry...you’re not supposed to be here with me.”

 

Claire softly smiled at him...“I...I...I’m still fine. D-Don’t worry about me.”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter