Taecyeon Persistence

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You again?” Lisa alarmed after seeing taecyeon standing and leaning into his car right in front of the main branch of her flower shop, waiting for her. Instead of spilling another word, lisa walk ahead to go inside but taecyeon suddenly grab her left arm.

 

Lisa turned a little eying him just above her shoulder...

 

“Lisa...”Taeyeon looked her pitifully. “If you want me to kneel and beg for you, i will just tell me.”

 

She then turned around to face him and slowly look straight at him...“I already told you, leave me alone. Just leave...”

 

“No i won’t leave here.”

 

Lisa shooked her head in disappointment... “You’ll just get tired, taeceyon.” She said with sarcasm before she headed inside.

 

 

 

On the other hand at jaejoong’s office, group of yoochun, changmin and yunho suddenly arrived there with some obviously packed breakfast on their both hands. Jaejoong who was already sitting on his leather chair early morning and seriously doing something from his laptop turn his view annoyingly at the three along with his knitted eyebrows...

 

“Yo!” Yoochun snorted.

 

But he got ignore by jaejoong and as he eyed the two...“What on earth you two doing here?” He asked at changmin and yunho.

 

Changmin give him a soft smile...“Oh. We’re here to join you eating breakfast.”

 

“He’s right since yoochun told us that you stayed all night here in your office.” Yunho uttered, placing the ordered food they’ve on the center table across the couch. “It’s being your habit again jaejoong-a, you always like this if only a days were left before that day.”

 

“Well, it’s none of your business.” Jaejoong scoffed looking away, making him froze. “And you, what the heck are these?” He asked, pertaining to the two paper bag that yoochun place on the top of his desk.

 

“It’s from lisa.” Yoochun answered which made him stunned. “It’s a homemade breakfast and fresh new clothes.”

 

“Isn’t she sweet hyung?” Changmin suddenly said. “I love having a wife like her.” He dreamed, which made jaejoong throw his pencil over him, hitting his head.

 

“Shut up.”

 

Changmin rubbed his head...“Arrkh! Yah hyuuung~!”

 

“O-Okay, i guess we can just start eating...i’m kind of hungry anyways.” Yoochun cut them as he went to sit at the couch between changmin and yunho. “If you’re wondering about our dolphin, he’s busy at his clinic. He said he has multiple surgeries to perform today.”

 

“Is that so?” 

 

Changmin nodded thoughtfully, after having a bite of his sandwich... “Yea, you know even though junsu-hyung appearance looks too cute and behavior like a small kid or whatever on having that job, i can tell that his quite very passionate about his work. That’s why he’s one of the famous veterinarians here in Korea.”

 

Yunho and Yoochun chuckled at him, tapping his shoulder on the process... “Very well said changmin-a.” Yoochun complement but sounding like a mock.

 

Jaejoong completely ignore now the three as he opened the breakfast that lisa prepared for him, removing the lid of the plastic container, jaejoong saw a bunch of egg rolls, a waffles that was wrapped with whip cream and strawberry syrup plus a hot coffee on a tumbler container.

 

Before jaejoong could begin to eat, he saw a small white piece of paper on the paper bag along with those stuffs...

 

Don’t skip a meal. You are always telling me to not skip a meal so;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter