About A Boy

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are we doing here?” Lisa asked puzzled as she looked around the place. The place only had one post of light; a bench under a huge old tree, that somehow makes the place quite alive besides of having the looks of a dead place. It was kind of a garden, an abandoned botanical garden actually which was one of jaejoong favorite places to go to before when he was still young.

 

The place had everything around it including the flowers weathered, except of some pine trees and the old historical huge tree on the center of the garden itself.

 

“It’s been like 14? 15 years when i last saw this place.” Jaejoong uttered. “This place is like a paradise before.”

 

“So, why did you bring me here? This place isn’t looking that paradise anymore.”

 

“Your friend told me to cheer you up. Even though i myself didn’t know what actually happened.”

 

Lisa gave him a quizzically looked... “You’re cheering me up in this creepy place?” She asked back and jaejoong just shrugged at her and went to sit on the bench. “You’re not serious right?”

 

“Just sit.” Jaejoong pull her down, making her sit beside him. “Do want to hear a story?”

 

“S-Story?”

 

Jaejoong nodded before his eyes travel around the dead place...“Yea.”

 

>>>Song Playing: "Dearly Beloved"

 

The dried leaves from the ground were swinging along with the cool wind, the sun was starting to set and on that quiet place jaejoong began to speak...

 

“There this twelve years old boy, who used to go here every day, to play and have fun on his own since his parents were always busy or even fighting to look over for him. He always does everything to entertain and make his self feel free or happy, totally away from his longing of a parental care and love.” Jaejoong said, wetting his bottom lips he suddenly stood up and look above the almost orangey sky. “Until one day when the boy was playing alone with his soccer ball, he met a girl after accidentally having his ball thrown over her. She was quite a cheerful and very fine girl who loves seeing this kind of place with flowers around her and actually loves lilies. Those two became friends and always having a fun time together, for once again the boy felt that he’s no longer alone, that his no longer lonely anymore.” He continued, before he turn and look down at lisa, who was still sitting down the bench and quietly listening to him.

 

Lisa blinked...“And then?”

 

“The boy had thought that those days were going to last. So she invited the girl to have a picnic here and also to confess to her that he actually like her from the very start he saw her. But then the boy didn’t know that, that was the last time he’ll going to see her again.”

 

Lisa stood up from sitting on bench, knitting her brows as she eagerly looked at him... “You mean the girl didn’t show up?”

 

Jaejoong thoughtfully nodded with a light of sorrow covered his face... “Yea, the boy never saw her again.”

 

“Oh. That’s so sad.” Lisa sighed. “But you know, we have kind of sharing common...i love lilies too.”

 

“You do?”

 

“Yea, that’s why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter