I Want You Back

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The days were passing by so quickly.” Lisa thought as she was sitting at the sofa in her office at the main branch of her flower shop together with her friend samara.

 

She was actually wondering about the remaining days from their one month marriage contract. She knows as soon the one month ends, it’s also ends her role as jaejoong’s wife and completely will be uncommitted again but still tangled at him like forever since she had sign a contract of agreement with him.

 

Samara who was browsing some magazine, gave her an astonishing look... “What’s wrong? You seems so bother.” She asked, sipping now her tea.

 

Lisa lowered her head down, staring at the wedding ring she has on her left hand... “It’s just funny that i didn’t actually realize about it. The one month will end on the day of my birthday.”

 

“U-Uh...yea that’s right; your birthday is on the last day of the month.”

 

“On that day, i’m free...am i really free?” Lisa softly said, questioning herself. “Sam, do you think it was really the right thing to do? I mean, having an awful one month marriage?”

 

“So you’re having second thoughts now.” Samara shooked her head. “It’s too late my friend, you both agree on it so just face it, that even though the one month marriage ended, you still need to pretend that you’re still on it in front of everyone who’d witness your vows.”

 

“Maybe i should just continue doing this. Is just easy right, having unreal marriage after the real one?”

 

Samara nodded...“Yea it’s really easy to pretend as long as there’s no string attach.” She said had gotten her taken aback.

 

“No attachment, you mean feelings?”

 

“Yes, yes.”

 

“No feelings huh.” Lisa then proudly smiled at her. “I can do that, can i?”

 

Out the blue, a sudden outburst interrupted their conversation. Lisa eyes widened between shocked and surprised as presence of taecyeon entered her office, with a mark of disappointment and confusion shown on his face...

 

“Did i just hear it right?” He asked the two but eyes were glued at lisa.

 

“T-Taecyeon...” Lisa said almost whispered. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Oh no, this isn’t right.” Samara muttered. “Taecyeon heard it all?”

 

____________________

 

Taecyeon and Lisa went to a nearby coffee shop to have a talk about it, explaining everything to him. Since taecyeon already heard it all, lisa thought that there’s no point of denying or even hiding it anyways and also to stop him from bothering her again about it or even maybe more on that...

 

“So you two were only married for one month?”

 

“Yea, that’s right.”

 

“And then after one month what? Pretending like you still are? Lisa that’s ridiculous!” Taeceyon said. “How can you deceive your parents like this, it’s not like you.”

 

“Yea it is really not me anymore taecyeon.” Lisa seriously ut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter