Milk & Potato Fries

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour later after arriving back to their hotel room, lisa hangout alone at the veranda with a glass of cold fresh milk and a whole plate of potato fries. While jaejoong on the other hand were sitting at the living room, having a video call with his four buds... “How’s the second day of your honeymoon? Is jeju good?” Yunho asked.

 

“Yea, jeju is fine.” Jaejoong lazy answered.

 

Junsu suddenly pop his head in front of yunhoo, making his face fill the whole screen of his phone... “Have you seen our wedding present?” He asked.

 

“How was it?” Yoochun followed.

 

“Handsome isn’t it?” Changmin exclaimed, wiggling his brows

 

Jaejoong sigh helplessly... “Yah, easy will you.” He paused and nod. “Yes, we’ve seen and ride on it okay.”

 

“Good!” The four said in chorus, giving him thumbs up.

 

Jaejoong then, leaned down on the couch looking lazy while listening to the four as they chat him some of their happenings in seoul. Occasionally he yawns while listening or even look like he’s not interested at all in the conversation as the guys continue talking...

 

“Yah hyung, i eat the biggest crab earlier and god~ it’s so delicious.” Changming excitedly told him. “I can rest in peace now, ooh~ crab so yum.” He hummed.

 

Junsu playfully smacked his head... “Aiigoo, you said that a million times already and we’re tired of it.”

 

“Yah!” Changmin groaned. “I’m telling it to jaejoong-hyung not to you...seriously~tch!”

 

“Yea, yea...enough you guys. Stop fighting like a kid.” Yunho weaned at the two.

 

Yoochun suddenly act like he was actually looking for someone... “Anyways, i don’t see any of your wife shadow...where is she?”

 

“Oh. I don’t know.” Jaejoong simply said. “Maybe, somewhere.”

 

“You don’t know? Aren’t you guys still haven’t had at least a little talk with each other?”

 

“We’d talk.”

 

Yoochun brighten...“Really? Like what?”

 

“Random.”

 

Yoochun chuckled softly... “Okay, what’s with this random?”

 

Yunho whined impatiently beside him... “Yah~ we need a specific answer.” He said, actually glaring at him on the process.

 

Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder...“We’ll i don’t have one.”

 

“Then, did you both slept together?” Yoochun curiously asked, knitting his brows.

 

Jaejoong slowly nodded... “Yea, we sleep in one room, one bed.”

 

Yoochun leaned his face closer to the phone like he’s going to whisper at jaejoong’s ear...“That’s not i meant. I mean you...her, you know the thing?”

 

Jaejoong suddenly gulped and wet his bottom lips upon remembering that night, which he actually denied with a big... “No.” He answered.

 

“No? Oh really?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter