Ride In A Yacht

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong arrived back at the hotel from a port, arranging some errands; he was wearing a comfortable clothes like jeans and an armani v-neck tee. As he was heading to the elevators, he suddenly stopped his track after seeing lisa who were currently talking with the same guy he saw last night. Jaejoong lightly knit his brows, hearing her wailed from him...

 

“We have nothing to talk about taecyeon, so leave me alone.” Lisa walk away, but taecyeon follow and grab her arm for the second time.

 

“Please just give me a minute.”

 

Jaejoong shook his head and walk towards them with his natural way of approaching people, fierce icy eyes and torpid aura that everyone hates and got chills every time they saw him... “Let go of her.”

 

Taecyeon turn his view at him and didn’t budge of letting her go...

 

“I said, let go of her.”

 

Taecyeon smirked... “And what if, i don’t?” He said with his cunning tongue.

 

Instead of saying another word, jaejoong just abruptly grab her hand from him and pull her close to him before a lady interrupt the growing tension between the three...

 

“Sweetheart, i’ve been looking all over for you.” She snorted and capped taecyeon face, giving him a smooch.

 

Lisa looked down as she slowly looked away, avoiding to see it or even have a glimpse on it with her own eyes. Jaejoong seem to notice it so, he lightly squeezed her hand but lisa remained like that...

 

“So, who are they sweetie?” She asked at taecyeon then suddenly gasped. “Wait a minute! You’re the newlyweds from last night right? Hi i’m Faye his fiancée.” She introduce, extending her hand to have a shake hands with them.

 

Jaejoong just nod instead of sharing a hand shake with her... “Jaejoong and my wife, lisa.”

 

“Woah~ awesome. Nice to meet you two.”

 

“Yea.” Jaejoong nod again before dragging lisa along with him as they walk away.

 

As they walking away, lisa turn her view back to taecyeon and same with taecyeon who was watching them upon leaving...

 

The two straightly walk outside the hotel and while they’re walking towards a car, jaejoong can hear her weeping softly behind him that made him stop from walking while still holding her hand...“Didn't i told you, not to waste a single tear?” He uttered, wiping now her tears.

 

Out of the blue, lisa hug him and buried her face on his chest as she continue to weep softly...

 

“I thought i’m okay after two years of not seeing him again, but why do i still feel this?” She softly said.

 

Jaejoong slowly soften and her back, shushing her from crying before he found himself hugging her back...

 

___________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter