Inner Scars

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gathering started with an opening speech from the party holder whom was the company president of the hotel and resort they’re staying...“Oh, i think we have two couple staring for this night, because i also heard that one guest’s couple were just recently got engaged. Which i’m gladly wanted to introduce to you all, are the couple here already? Can you join us here on stage please?”

 

All the guests start to look around until they finally saw the couple, which was now walking towards the stage...

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen the newly engaged couple, the future Mr. & Mrs. Ok Taecyeon!”

 

All the guests gave another round of applause...

 

Lisa on the other hand froze upon hearing the name and slowly looked on the stage with her eyes widened in horror dropping the glass of champagne she’s holding that made jaejoong look at her...“Why?” He asked, wondering. “Yah, are you okay?”

 

President Ahn looked down at jaejoong and lisa...“Can the newlyweds join us as well please?”

 

Jaejoong sigh since he had no other choice but to be there guest, he turnaround to bow towards them again before he took lisa’s left hand as they headed up on the stage, with her presence still in shocked manner...

 

When both of them got on stage, taecyeon eyes widened also upon seeing her again... “Lisa.”

 

“T-Taecyeon.” She muttered.

 

As the guest continue to gave them a round of applause, the two couples bowed politely to all the guests and right after they bowed in front of them, lisa immediately and straightly walk out of the function hall. Clamping with her right hand, she welled up. Jaejoong astonishingly left from the hall as well as stunned, upon seeing her walk away. He was wondering on why she was suddenly acting this kind of strange, but not until he saw the guy named taecyeon run after her.

 

Jaejoong knitted his brows as confusion start to run inside his mind... “What the heck is going on?” He thought before deciding to quietly follow them.

 

Lisa stopped her track at the middle of the hallway as she was now tearing up and she can't even believe of what she just saw. The presence of taecyeon did really brought back all the past memories that she was trying to forget, two years has past yet she feels like it was just happen yesterday.

 

This was a really big stab right in front of her that she didn’t expect to happen, she closed her eyes and flash from her past took over again...

 

“Flowers like this, indeed suit you well.”

 

“If it was a sin to love you, then i’m willing to sacrifice my soul just to be with you.”

 

“First night with you feels like forever.”

 

“Upon giving you my whole heart, you turn out to be my whole life.”

 

Lisa shook her head as tears were now streaming down her cheeks and out of the blue she heard a familiar voice behind her...

 

“Lisa.” Teacyeon called out, walking close to her before holding her shoulder. “Is that you?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter