Vulnerable

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong made himself drunk again after having multiple glasses of whisky, yoochun and yunho held him as they walk outside the club to his car. Junsu opened the door of the back seat before they slowly place him down the backseat, lying on his back. Lisa on the other hand hop into the driver seat to take the wheels since jaejoong was already knock out and pass asleep because of the alcohol that he endlessly drink...

 

“Are you sure you don’t want one of us to drive the two of you home?” Yoochun asked from the window at the driver side.

 

Lisa nodded... “Yea, we’re fine. I can handle it don’t worry.”

 

“Okay then.” Yoochun smiled.

 

“Oh. Yoochun-sshi?”

 

“Yea?”

 

“Just one little favor, can you drive home my best friend please?” Lisa demanded politely before turning her view to samara. “Hey sam, i’m sorry i need to go home first. Will you be okay?”

 

Samara gave her thumbs up as she nodded... “Don’t worry about me, i’m fine. I was actually enjoying their company.” She giggles.

 

“Alright i will drive her home. Don’t you worry, just you know our drunken friend at the back over there. I apologized for this kind of side of him, i hope you can handle him well. He really was vulnerable every time he’s drunk. He might say or done something that sometimes were out of his sense, i swear you’ll might surrender.” Yoochun smilingly said.

 

Lisa smiled back... “Okay, thanks for reminding me about that.” She replied. “Hey guys we’ll go ahead, yunho-sshi, congratulations on your new club.” Yunho waved at her with a nod. “Sam, call me when you get home okay?”

 

“Get it captain!” Samara saluted.

 

By that, lisa buckled her seat belts and drove off back to their penthouse...

 

____________________

 

When they arrived at the building where their penthouse was, lisa called for help from their two body guards that was still staying and standing 24/7 right outside of their unit. As she opened the door, the two guards straightly place jaejoong on the bed inside the master's bedroom and as they do, the two ended up on panting since jaejoong was kind of heavy...

 

“Thank you.” Lisa said with a bow before the guards took their leave and went back to where they’re duty.

 

Lisa removed his shoes along with his sacks. And then, she removed now his coat before ing his sleeves since jaejoong was indeed smelled like alcohol that was really stinks for her. Upon succeeding on removing his sleeves, lisa immediately grab him some new fresh white tanktop from the closet and as she walks back, jaejoong were no longer on the bed instead she heard some nose of puking up inside the bathroom. So she hurriedly made her way there and when she stepped inside, she saw jaejoong was now sitting down the floor topless with his back leaned on the tub, eyes half closed.

 

“Jaejoong-sshi, are you okay?” Lisa asked him as she bent down, shooking his shoulders.

 

But instead of an answer from him, jaejoong face suddenly fell on the crook of her neck...

 

“Y-Yah...” She shooked him but there was no response.

 

Lisa then, places his left arm above her shoulder blades and tried her hardest to pull him up and walk him back on bed...

 

“Ugh~ yoochun is so right.” Lisa sighed as she seated on the side of the bed beside him, then slowly put now the white tanktop on him. “But what’s with, he might done something out of his senses?”

 

And then she remembered the last time he was drunk, the last time when he first kissed her...

 

Lisa gasped... “Omo! Is that he's talking about? But that’s too impossible, since he’s much drunker this time.” She poke his chest.

 

After having that thought, when lisa was about to stood up to change her clothes too and take his place on the couch again to sleep there, jaejoong suddenly grab her right arm...

 

“Don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter