A Talk

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When jaejoong and lisa finally arrived at his grandparents house and actually it was a Korean traditional house, all the domestic helpers their gathered around as soon the two entered the compound. When jaejoong stop the car just in front of them, they all made a respectful deep bow before the butler of the house opened the car door for lisa. Lisa took a deep breath before she get out of the car then jaejoong follows...

 

“Welcome back young master.” Butler Bin greeted. “Your parents already called us and told us that you left yesterday but how come you’re—” “It’s a long story, bin.” Jaejoong cut him off.

 

“We presume to assume that you’re with your wife, as your mom told us.” The head mistress said. “Is it her?”

 

Lisa smiled and bowed at them... “Hello, I’m Jang Lisa.”

 

The head mistress bow with the butler at her... “Hello to you too, my lady.” They politely said in a chorus.

 

“Enough with that introduction.” Jaejoong interrupted as he walk ahead inside of the house.

 

As soon the two were now inside the house, the head mistress and the butler separate them both commanding the two to follow their led to a room and when they step-in inside, both were handed a traditional Korean wardrobe for them to wear before they’ll begun the ceremony for the death anniversary of jaejoong’s grandparents.

 

Not too long after the two of them were done changing, they head now to a temple which was on a hill inside the compound itself just meters away from the house. The butler and the head mistress lit some incense before offering a bouquet of lavender on its altar just beside the picture of jaejoong’s deceased grandparents.

 

Jaejoong and Lisa took now a deep respectful bow three times before both lit the remaining incense and pour some rice wine in both two cups...

 

“Hal-abeoji, Halmeoni, it’s me jaejoong.” He talked. “I’m sorry for not visiting you more often and got it a hobbit for not coming back; furthermore i like you to meet my fiancée.” He paused as he swallowed his saliva. “Jang Lisa.”

 

Lisa took another deep bow and smiled... “It’s nice to meet you, Hal-abeoji and Halmeoni. I hope you both were resting peacefully.”

 

____________________

 

After a while, lisa was sitting alone in a wooden bench under a pine tree, mesmerizing the view from the hill which has this nice picturesque view of the whole city of changwon. “It’s been years when i last saw young master here, this kind of day.” The head mistress suddenly uttered as she approach her. “Well, thanks to you my lady.

 

Lisa furrowed a little... “Me? I’m sorry, what do you mean?”

 

The head mistress looked at jaejoong, who was talking with butler bin 10 steps away from where they’re...

 

“Young master used to be a very one of a kind and cheerful boy before. He used to live here with his grandparents when he was young, grew up with the care of his grandparents actually since his parents were both busy to look after him but not until they died. At first when he arrived back from finishing his studies abroad, youngmaster was going every year here together with his parents but then stopped, after an incident happened to him.” The head mistress said.

 

Lisa eyes drew with curiosity... “Why, what happened to him?”

 

“I was not actually sure but, we heard that young master gone in serious traumatic depression.”

 

“Traumatic Depression for what reason?”

 

“We don’t actually know and we wouldn’t need to know as they parents say so. Well, i think that incident was 2 years ago from now.”

 

Lisa nodded thoughtfully... “Is that the reason why he’s like that?” She looked and stared at jaejoong. “Always emotionless. Rarely smile, rarely talk and if ever he does it was full of sarcasm like he hated the whole world.”

 

“Yes maybe you can say he’s like that now but, young master is a very nice person my lady an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter