Brotherly Love ( Stefan & Damon FanFic ) The Secret Prt. 1

Brotherly Love (Stefan & Damon Salvatore Fanfic) : Lea Gilbert

I woke up and got cleaned up and went down stairs. I walked in the kitchen to see elena and stefan hugging.

Lea: Ok...what did I miss?

Elena: Me and stefan go out.

Lea: Thats great.

Elena:We were just leaving to go to the grill wanna come?

Lea: Sure

I  ran upstairs to change and  I noticed tyler texted me and he wanted to meet me at the grill. I ran back downstairs and we left.I went i side the grill and saw tyler at the bar he was smiling at me. I walked over to him.

Lea: So what do you wnat?

Tyler: You.

Tyler put his arm around me pulling me closer to his face. He then lent towards my lips kissing me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw stefan comimg towards us. I pushed Tyler off of me but he tried to kiss me again, then stefan walked up and removed tyler off of me.

Stefan: Is he hurting you? stefan asked looking at tyler mad

Lea: No, I am ok.

Tyler: Whats your problem she was enjoying it!

Stefan: No,she wasn't!

After that stefan took me and elena to his house and we stayed there for the night because me and elena left our key at home.

Stefan: You ok?

Lea: Yeah, thanks by the way.

We walk into the house, elena and stefan quickly walk upstairs and I am left downstairs so I walk into the living room to see the t.v. on so, so damon must be home I thought.  I hear talking in the kitchen so I walked in there silenty.

Damon: No one will find out about us, i promise. he was on the phone with someone but I didn't know who. Then he grabbed a bag of blood out of the refrigerator. I gasped when he drank it, he turned around and saw me and he was gone in a flash. All of a sudden damon was behind me with blood on his face and his eyes were red and his teeth had blood on them and they were sharp, just like the dream.......

Lea: What are you......