Heartbreaker

Reset

At home, inside Heerin’s room:

 

"Donghae-sshi..." Heerin pulled her hands slowly.

"Oh, my bad," he chuckled, scratching his head. "Did I surprise you?"

"Yeah~ you always surprise me," she said, smiling. "You're the only one who can do that to me~"

"…REALLY?" Donghae stood up clapping happily.

"Cutie," she blurted.

"Wait. You called me cutie?" he stopped and leaned closer to her face. "Perhaps, Heerin has fallen for my charisma."

Her face quickly blushed like mad, but she could not even blink an eye. She is there, almost breathing the same air as he is.

"O...p...p...a..." she stuttered, looking directly at his tantalizing eyes.

"...Relax," Donghae gave a smack on her forehead and seated right next to her.

"Whew~" Heerin let out a sigh. "I wonder when Leeteuk-oppa and RaSeul will come..."

"They're coming?" he started pouting.

"…Yeah. Why~you don't like?" she grinned.

 

...........................................................

"Uhm...Heerin-sshi."

"Yes?"

"What if someone along the way confesses that he loves you...how would...you react?" Donghae lowered his head, sliding his palms together.

"I'll appreciate it." She simply said.

"What?" he blurted, a ray of hope shining through his eyes.

"...but---you know me Hae. I'll never do anything that'll make me unfaithful to Eunho-oppa."

 

Heerin also lowered her head, biting her lips.

"…Even if that person is ME?" he mentioned straightforwardly.

"She turned speechless.”But you can’t~"

"Aish. I am just kidding! Why are you so serious?" he faked a laugh. "Of course you're my BEST FAN...MY NUMBER 1 FRIEND, right?"

 

He stood up, sighing.

"I'll just go to the comfort room..." Donghae made an excuse, clenching his fist tighter.

 

 Inside the CR

 

"CRAP! Why did I say that?! You're foolish Lee Donghae!"

As he stood in front of the mirror, tears fell freely.

"Fan? Friend?!...I can't JUST BE FRIENDS WITH HER...I---LOVE HER..." his voice cracked, staring at his reflection.

 

************************************************************

In the bedroom~

 

[Heerin's POV]

"Why did I say that?" I whispered, tears rolling down my cheeks. "I don't know why I'm feeling hurt right now."

"Am I still in with love Eunho? Or am I just fooling myself, neglecting my feelings for Donghae?"

"I've known Eunho for two years and we've been together for a year. However, when I’m with Donghae, it's a different story. I have known him for quite a little while; yet...it seems that I have already met him for half of my life. I think I even know him better more than anyone else."

"...I guess I don't like him...I think...I ALREADY LOVE HIM~"

[END OF POV]

 

************************************************************

After crying, Donghae washed his face and went to her room, while Heerin wiped her tears with her hands, trying not to be noticed.

 

"We're home!" Raseul and Leeteuk yelled happily.

"I think they're inside unnie's room," Raseul told him.

"Then let's go find them," Leeteuk replied. "I wonder what they're doing..."

"You're silly~"

"Oh yeah...call me whatever~" he laughed, holding her hands.

"Unnie!" Raseul suddenly barged in hugging her.

"Seullie...Leeteuk-oppa..." Heerin blurted, startled.

"Oh my! Why are your eyes red unnie? Did you cry?" the newly arrived dongsaeng worried.

"Donghae-ah, what are you doing there?" Leeteuk asked, seeing Donghae come out from the C.R.

"Just washing," Hae answered flatly. "So why are you here?"

"We're just making sure unnie's fine," Raseul explained.

"I'm fine now, thanks to Donghae-sshi," Heerin showed a pale smile. "Do you want me to get drinks for you?"

"I'll do it," Donghae offered.

"I'll help him," Leeteuk added.

"Okay," Raseul nodded.

............................................................

In the Kitchen...

 

"Yah, Donghae-ah, what's bothering you?" the leader asked him, worriedly.

"Nothing. Please don't mind me." Donghae once again faked a smile, taking a pitcher of iced tea.

"I know that something's wrong with you~" Leeteuk thought.