The Past

Reset

"Play it safely..."

Kibum kept recalling those words from Eunho.

"I've got to spy on that Eunho," he balled his fist.

"Go on. I'll tell the others about this," Leeteuk tapped him on his shoulder. "But Kibum, take it easy, araseo?"

Yes hyung."

 

............................................................

"Raseul, you must warn Heerin about this," Leeteuk said, concerned.

"I know. She is acting blind. Unnies had been warning her and I bet, she's totally head over heels with him."

"Heading for HELL..." HeeYeon uttered disgustedly. "Eunho's no good."

"Don't worry. We'll take care about that matter," JaeEun crossed her arms, as Eunhyuk nodded.

 

***********************************************************

 

"Shall we chill out first?" Eunhyuk grinned as he drove her in his car.

"Sure."

After hours of joyride in the Amusement Park, the two went to a Noraebang.

"Aigoo, roller coasters are sure 'drool worthy'..." Eunhyuk gasped. "Gaahh, I'm dizzy."

"If only you could see your face during the whole ride...HAHAHAHA. You're face was red as tomato."

 

JaeEun thumped her hand on the couch repeatedly, not able to control her laughter.

"YAH~JAEEUN-SSHI!"

"Peace, yo~ Sorry Hyukjae..." she said, slightly clinging on his waist.

"Be glad I love you," he pinch her nose, lightly..."but JaeEun-ah, could Eunho be flirting with somebody else? I mean he's got Heerin."

 

The atmosphere became very serious.

"Nothing's impossible when it comes to HIM."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm the all-for-fun type of girl, right? Heerin, on the other hand is my exact opposite. She seems to be happy, but you'll never know what's running on her mind. Among us four, she is the most brittle and most emotional that is why we try to protect her as much as we could. Heerin met Eunho, when we are still studying and training in our university. One day, he suddenly confessed to her and asked her to be his girlfriend. My poor dongsaeng, innocent as she is, thought that it was love she felt for him. What I discovered then was that he had just recovered from a break-up."

"I can't see anything bad then," Eunhyuk sat nearer to her.

"The story doesn't end there. I could always see him hanging around with different girls every week. When we started to work here, my instincts were becoming stronger. HeeYeon and I disliked him more because we suspected him of having an affair other than our friend."

"…Affair? Have you told her about your thoughts?"

"Nope. We are afraid of how Heerin will react. Besides, you can always hear her defending Eunho in front of us, right? With her personality, SHE will never believe unless she sees it. All the three of us always advise her to get a new guy." JaeEun sighed. "I keep telling her to stay away from Eunho. RaSeul's right...she's been BLINDED."

"But you can never tell...maybe Eunho has changed...for the better because of Heerin," Eunhyuk leaned on her shoulder.

"Are you trying to defend HIM? I will never like him for HER. If I found out that he is just playing with my friend, I'll whack him to death. ONCE A FLIRT, ALWAYS A FLIRT."

"Oops, mianhae JaeEunnie...Don't let these things take you~" he kissed her on her cheek and stood up. "Forget this problem first. I'll sing for you..."

 

Within a few minutes, Eunhyuk started rapping to One Love. JaeEun smiled seeing his effort to calm her down.

"Whoa~That's my Jewel Guy!"