Suspicions

Reset

“…Heerin-ah…what exactly happened?” Donghae asked softly, guiding her to her room.

“She…she just showed up and started yelling at me furiously. I think …she’ll never leave me alone,” she croaked.

 

Seeing her frightened, he placed his hands on her shoulders.

“It’s gonna be alright. Trust me.”

“Thank you, Hae-sshi…”

“Sit here first.” Donghae requested, while Heerin obediently followed. “I’ll get some cold compress for you.”

 

*****************************************************************************************

“Ow~ouch~” she yelped as her bruises were pressed with the compress.

“…Just endure it for a little bit.” He then put some ointment on her wounds. “You must still have flawless skin~” he broke her silence.

“Yah~ why do I have to? I ‘m not joining any beauty pageants or something,” she pouted, crossing her arms.

“…Because I said so.”

“Ah…Mr. Lee Donghae wants me to stay pretty for him. Okay. I’ll do it Hae-sshi,” she smiled feeling better, forgetting what happened in the resto.

DO IT ONLY FOR ME~” he suddenly held her hands, making her all flustered.

 

 “Aish! Why is my heart beating so rapidly again?!” she thought.

 

 “That’s right. Keep on smiling Heerin,” he thought.


****************************************************************

 Worried about what might have happened to her, Kibum called Heerin.

“Yeobeosseyo? …this is kibum.”

“Oppa, waeyo?”

“Where are you? You did not come back. Everyone was worried.”

“Sorry. I am with Donghae-oppa. I am fine here. Please let them know I’m okay.’

Donghae?” he thought. “I…see…Bye.”

“Annyeong~”

 

“What could’ve happen again? Anyway, hyung’s with her.” Kibum sighed deeply as he muttered to his self. “She’ll be very fine.”

“Kibum-ah,” Leeteuk greeted. “What’s with that face? Come; let’s have fun with the other members.”

“Yes hyung,”  he followed him, cheerfully.

 

********************************************************************

 

“Aigoo~ Heerin’s not here again,” JaeEun flipped her phone.

RaSeul who was busy listening to her iPod joined them.  “Unnie’s playing some fish game, huh?”

“…More of a Love Game.” HeeYon grinned. “I hope she’ll end up her relationship with Eunho. I’m sensing bad vibes with that guy.”

“I definitely agree. In fact, he was a major playboy during his college years,” JaeEun seconded.

“But is that possible? She’s blinded by her so-called love for Eunho. They are having their anniversary this Saturday. It’s quite an achievement for a flirty boy.” RaSeul put on her lipstick.

“You’re right.”

Unknowingly, Eunho heard all the conversation. “They’re already suspecting me. I should play it safely,” he mumbled.

 

Kibum and Leeteuk, who happened to hear him from quite afar, wondered.

Suspecting?” Leeteuk scratched his head.

Play it…safely?” Kibum thought. “What’s on his mind?”