Chitchat

Reset

At 3:30 am, Kibum woke up, feeling uneasy.

As he opened the window, he felt the cold wind brushing to his skin and heard the swaying of the leaves. When he was about to close it, he saw Heerin covering Donghae securely with a blanket.

What is she doing there?” he thought.

Kibum started to walk outside, going to their direction.

“Heerin~”

“Why are you here?” she asked.

“I should be the one asking that. What are you two doing here?”

“He had been a crybaby earlier,” Heerin said, smiling as she carefully placed a pillow behind Donghae’s neck.

“Donghae is very lucky.”

“What do you mean?”

“…Many cared for him like you.”

“Do you think I don’t care for you?”

“Do you?” he doubted.

“Kibum-ah, don’t be like this.”

“Arasseo. You are taking it seriously. Why are you sleeping outside? It’s very cold here.”

“...I’m okay.  I’ll just get some coffee for you.”

“Komawo~”

 

 

*********************************************

“What did you talk about?” Kibum questioned, drinking his coffee while the two of them are walking around the subdivision, not far from the house.

“…Things from the past. Hey, why did you bring that cup with you?”

“Oh. I forgot.”

“You’ve become forgetful. Is that the result of being MIA?”

“Missing in action? Yeah.”

“Don’t you think you’re a little bit too much? Ani, you’re really frustating!”

“I know. No wonder why many exclude me in the group.”

Kibum sighed, tears forming at the side of his eyes.

“Honestly speaking, you’re disappointing. Many think that the group does not need you, or they will succeed without you. Others even insisted that SJ should be the Power of 12.”

“…Ara. Ara… I have to clear my mindThis is my punishment. I deserved this.” Kibum said in his cracked, trembling voice, with his tears flowing.

“Is that okay for you?” she hollered. “Many already despised you, but many of us still can’t, I can’t. Everytime, I hear someone bash you, I got hurt.”

 

He turned around and saw Heerin’s fan side.

“Kibum, I still believe in you. I am still hoping that one day; even just once, you will go back to them and the ELF. You have failed us many times, but I am holding onto that promise you made- that you will be a member forever. Now, do not tell me its okay with you! Be a MAN! Be the Kibum of Super Junior!”

“I never knew you really care for me this much. Heerin-sshi, komawo.”

“You’ll always be my Kibum-oppa.” She smiled, poking his forehead.

“It’s nice to have you as my friend. Your friends are lucky.”

“I’m luckier to have them and also because I’m a friend to you 13 guys.”

“So much for your sweet-talking...” Kibum laughed. “Oh yeah, Donghae-ssi!”

“Aish. He must be freezing now! Let’s hurry back.”