The Deal

Reset

After waiting for the two to go out, the members gathered in the living room.

 

“I think they’re finished,” Heechul smirked naughtily.

“Finish your face.” Heerin annoyed. “How was your business?”

“What are you talking about?” JaeEun said, confused.

“Aish, she’s talking about what happened up there.” Kangin clarified.

“Nothing happened.” Eunhyuk confirmed. “Rin-ah, I know you’re worried. I didn’t make evil things to your unnie.”

“OH COME ON~” the guys hollered. “We thought you’re quick.”

“Aiyah, do you really think I’m a nasty and wicked person?” Eunhyuk hollered back.

“Wait, you’ve got couple necklaces,” HeeYeon noticed.

“How traditional…but it’s really romantic,” RaSeul complimented.

“Okay guys, it’s EATING TIME!”

Heerin and the others assisted their guests to the dining room.

“All of these look tasty!”

“Enjoy your meal…”

 

*********************************************************************
 

“You’re making us jealous here,” Shindong uttered in the middle of their supper.

“We’re the poor 10 members who don’t have girlfriends.” Kangin added.

“Make it 9, Nari’s just not with me~” Shindong objected.

“I got it.”

“Girls must really be blinded. They didn’t know what a BEAUTIFUL CREATION WITH A GOD-GIVEN TALENT PERSON LIKE ME could offer.” Heechul boasted freely.

“Yo, my bro. FACE the REALITY. No time for daydreaming,” HeeYeon and Heerin uttered at once.

“YAH! I CAN’T COMPREHEND WHY PEOPLE WITH THE SAME FIRST SYLLABLE AS ME ACT LIKE YOU. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Kibum-ah, aren’t you going to DEFEND YOUR HYUNG?”

“Andwae…” they rejected Heechul.

“OMO. WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU?”

“Not theirs, but more importantly, not yours,” the magnae Kyuhyun said cleverly.

Heechul outrageously hunt for Kyuhyun, who immediately hide behind Leeteuk.

“I’m eating here to my fullest appetite. Don’t mess around me,” Leeteuk said seriously. “I have to gain weight. FANS are scolding me.”

“Let’s play pepero game!” Kangin recommended. “Let’s have the pairs.”

“I’d gladly do it with Yesung,” HeeYeon said proudly.

 “That’s not going to happen. We’ll have the Super Junior Couples…KyuMin, HanChul, EunHae, YeWook and SiBum.”

“I agree to that suggestion. Since I’m the leader, I am exempted from this game.”

“No FAIR!”

“YAH…I’m already old to play this kind of stuff.” Leeteuk excused himself. “Okay, whether you like it or not, we’re playing the game.”

“What will be the prize?” Donghae asked enthusiastically.

“He’s right. What is it?”

“Just say as you wish,” Heerin answered.

“Hyukjae, let’s do this! FIGHTING!”

Both of them became energized and active.

A woman’s words are really POWERFUL,” Kibum muttered, smiling.

 

The game started at once.

“Heechul-ah, why are you looking like that? Your eyes look as if they’re LOVING ME.” Hankyung tried saying in broken Korean, which cracked Heechul up.

“HanChul and SiBum pairs out,” Leeteuk announced. ”As you can see, these guys with girlfriends in here are really working 100% to win.”

“Kyumin’s also out,” Kangin added. “Now, will it be YeWook or the phenomenal EunHae.”

“EUNHAE FOR THE WIN! EUNHAE FOR THE WIN!” Heerin and JaeEun cheered.

“Whoever wins, wins. This game is gay.” RaSeul commented, candidly.

 

Screams here and there filled the house. Laughters also disturbed the silent neighborhood.

“Let’s find out who got the shortest.”

“Whoa~ there’s almost none in Eunhae,” JaeEun rejoiced.

“You two are really comfortable with each other, aren’t you?”

“Rin-ah, you know the answer.”

“Yeah, but I only witnessed it LIVE now.”

“Witness?” EunHae uttered. “Are we some sort of CRIMINALS?”

“Yeah~ Best murderers EVER,” JaeEun and Heerin giggled at this fan girl moment.

“We won. Grant our wish.”

“Okay. Donghae-ah, what is it?”

“Sing for us.”

“We’ll do it.”

“What about you Hyukkie?”

“Let us sleep here for tonight.”

“It’s fine with me, but there are only 3 guest rooms. All of them are on this floor,” JaeEun informed them.

“So four members would sleep together,” Ryeowook clarified.

“Don’t worry~ each of us is sleeping separately so you can use our rooms,” Heerin reassured. “Two guest rooms are big enough to accommodate three persons. So, the remaining five members can use my room and JaeEun’s rooms.”

“Thanks to Sooman, we got high salaries,” RaSeul spoke, heading to the kitchen to help HeeYeon wash.

“That’s fine with us~”

 

Eunho who was silently sitting with Heerin whispered to her.

“Are they sleeping here for real tonight?”

“Uhm, yeah. Don’t worry, nothing will happen. Trust me.”

“I trust you, but MEN ARE MEN.”

“Oppa, they are not like that,” Heerin hissed.

“I should go now. I have to visit my co-worker.”

 

Heerin went out to send him. “Drive safe. Thanks for coming,” she bid him goodbye.

“That’s it?” he pouted.

She peck his lips shortly, making the others looking from the doorway, giggle.

“…I love you.” She whispered.

“Saranghae. Annyeong~”