YeonWoon

Reset

(HeeYeon's POV)

As JaeEun and my dongsaengs were working, I went to the Recording Studio...to ease my mind.

Earlier, I was stuttering as I try to hide the truth. But why did I exactly do it? Maybe I’m afraid of the furious fan girls or what might happen to the members’ name. If a scandal was to unfold, it will be like a fire that is not easy to extinguish.

I buried my face on my palms as I thought of these things. Ryeowook and Sungmin appeared in front of me.

"What's wrong?" they started to ask.

Ryeowook pouted. "Hyung will be sad if he saw you crying here."

"Is this about the issue this morning?" Sungmin added.

"Kinda..."

"I saw Heerin-sshi heading to the 4th floor. Her eyes were really GLARING!" Ryeowook described, feeling shivers all over his body. “She’s too scary~”

"Jinjjah? She really wants to help us..." I sighed, afraid of what would happen.

"We'll go first."

"Alright."

"…By the way, Solbi-noona finished clearing things up. I guess the fans were relaxed after knowing that the members' girlfriends were you."

"Ryeowook's right. So, don't be sad, okay?" Sungmin cheered her up.

"Arasseo." I smiled.

************************************************************

While walking in the hallway, I felt small hands, touching my shoulders. As I turned around, Yesung hugged me tightly.

"Mianhae...I was not able to defend you. Solbi and Leeteuk were the ones who protected you and the others. I'm really helpless at this case."

"Hearing this from you...is enough for me. I'm also sorry for having second thoughts on telling the truth about us."

"Yeon-ah..."

"Hm?"

"…Saranghae. Don't ever get tired of me."

"I won't... That will never happen. Saranghaeyo, Jongwoon-ah!"