Meet the Girls and the Boys

Reset

"SUPER JUNIOR?!"

 

"I knew it. You guys will be very excited to start your work now," Eunho uttered, grinning. "Come on, I'll take you to your group assignment."

 

Heerin’s eyes widened with surprise, same with the other two, "For real?"

 

"Why? Don’t you like them?” her boyfriend questioned.

 

Shaking their heads, the girls chorused. "Of course we like them!"

 

"I was regretting earlier being here, but now that I'm going to work with my ultimate biases, I’ll eat my words!" Heerin said, earnestly.

 

"One more thing, you're going to work with them backstage, so you can see them often."

 

"Wow! We sure are lucky fan girls!" JaeEun almost screamed, giggling nonstop with her friends.

 

"What commotion is that? Lower down your voices," Mrs. Kim, the other group’s supervisor, scolded.

 

"We’re sorry about that ma’am."

 

Making a face, HeeYeon burst out after the said woman went out of sight.

"Oh my, that ahjumma is such a loser! She can't really understand teenagers-at-heart," she blurted, annoyed.

 

Heerin held her firmly on the arms. "Chill girl. Our work doesn't concern her anyways."

 

"She's right. It's totally none of our business, so we got to do our own thing," JaeEun seconded. “Our supervisor is very approachable unlike her.”

 

"Hey ladies, that's enough. This conversation's going too far,” Eunho spoke, holding his hands up. “Let’s now go and meet your SJ.”

 

Turning on their heels, the three followed Eunho as he led them to the said group’s Dressing Room.

 

"I can't contain my feelings anymore! I think I'm gonna faint,” JaeEun blurted, clasping her hands together.

"You can't unnie because if you do, you won't see them personally,” Heerin admonished, softly.

"I agree. Oh god, we're at the doorstep!" Shaking, HeeYeon stayed behind the other girls.

 

All of a sudden, the door flung open—showing 12 gorgeous men whose eyes were glued on the three girls.

 

Blushing, Heerin grabbed HeeYeon’s hand. "Unnie, help, I think I'm going to faint as well..."

"Wow, I can't breathe..." JaeEun whispered, fanning herself up while mustering a smile at the boys. "…still breathing?"

 

"Y-Yes."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are Super Junior!" the 12 guys cheerfully greeted, wearing those y and to-die-for smiles.

 

Stunned and captivated, Heerin and her friends smiled.

 

"These three ladies are the new coordinators and assistants assigned to you." Eunho said, informing the members. “I think they’re too star-stricken to introduce their selves.”

 

"Oh, is that so?" Leeteuk responded, smiling. "They're cute!"

 

"Teuk-ah, here you go again," Kangin reprimanded, shaking his head animatedly. "Ladies, will you please introduce your names first?"

 

"That's right." The other boys nodded, starting to chant. “Intro~ Intro~”

 

"You first unnie..." JaeEun was pushed forward by her friends.

 

"Uh...Kim JaeEun’s my name."

 

"So we'll call you JaeEun-sshi."

 

"Yes," she answered; a shy smile showing on her lips.

 

"Mine’s Kwon HeeYeon. It’s nice meeting you all."

 

"…I’m Han Heerin. Thank you for having us here. We’ll do our best."

 

"You're welcome," the boys replied, sweetly. "Please take your seats first."

 

"I'll be right back."  Squeezing her shoulder gently, Eunho whispered in Heerin’s ear.

 

"Okay,” she responded, smiling.

 

When Eunho left, Leeteuk started prying.

"Wait, are you guys dating…you and Eunho-sshi?" he asked, intrigued.

 

"Yes, we are." Heerin confirmed, blushing.

 

"Hey, her cheeks have turned pink! She’s pretty!" the SJ boys, particulary the older members, teased.

 

"Sunbae please stop. You're making me faint here."

 

"What about you JaeEun and HeeYeon? Do you have boyfriends?"

 

"Eh? We don’t have." Flustered, they answered in a stammer.

 

"Please enjoy you're stay here in SME. Feel free to approach us," Leeteuk said reassuringly.

 

"We'll do our best as your coordis."

 

"Open this door guys!" called the voice of a man, knocking on the door.

 

HeeYeon opened the door right away and found a man in his early thirties, standing outside.

 

"Lee Seunghwan-hyungnim!"

 

"I didn't know that you’re allowed to bring your girlfriends here," Seunghwan uttered, looking at the girls from head-to-toe and vice versa. "But, you have good taste."

 

"It’s not like that, ahjussi. We are not their girlfriends,” Heerin explained, waving a hand in front of her.”

 

"Ouch, that hurts," said the offended man.

 

"Why, is something wrong? Are you alright?" the former asked.

 

"Our Heerin-sshi is so kind and adorable," Sungmin praised, smiling appreciatively.

 

"W-What do you mean?" Heerin asked, confused.

 

"Heerin-sshi, don't worry. Hyung's completely okay and healthy'" Heechul assured her. "He gets hurt when someone calls him 'uncle’."

 

"Hyung's right," Ryeowook and Kyuhyun spoke at once, grinning.

 

"So, how should we address you?" JaeEun asked. “Sir? Mr?”

 

"Don’t be too formal. Call me oppa. Seunghwan-oppa."

 

"Yes, oppa."

 

Hearing what they called him, the said manager grinned, utterly delighted.

"It seemed like angels are calling me. By the way, are you the new recruited staffs?”

 

"Yes, we are."

 

"There will be an addition to you ladies. She's Moon RaSeul; she’s currently getting orders from the HR Manager. She'll meet you later….And before I forget, welcome to SME."

 

"Thank you, Manager Lee," they expressed, slightly bowing.

 

"Sunbae-nims, we're going to leave first. We will just try to familiarize ourselves with the facilities. If there's something urgent, please feel free to call us."

 

"But we don't have your numbers yet." Heechul interjected, a gentle smile spreading on his lips. “…Right?”

 

Nodding shyly, the three answered. "Yes, you’re right."

 

And that is how the meet-and-greet session ended up with the exchanging of phone numbers.