Closer

Reset

In the office, HeeYeon and RaSeul were both working actively.

 

"These two are sure lucky," JaeEun sighed. “I bet he’s playing hard-to-get.”

"Patience unnie, patience," Heerin patted. "I'll go first. I need to file and arrange these in the storage room.”

“Be right back.”

 

Storage Room…

 

“Whoa~ there are thousands of files in here! Unbelievable,” she blurted. “Now, where the heck am I going to put these?” she complained, looking at those towering shelves and cabinets.

“It can’t be helped,” she thought, abruptly dragging a chair as her stand.

“So Nyu Shi Dae…SHINee…oh, Dong bang Shin Ki sunbae-nims. YAH, they truly rock the world, basing on these records and documents. Here, S-u-p-e-r J-u-n-i-or oppas.”

As she was going to reach for the topmost cabinet, the chair she is standing on, shakes and slid.

 

***************************************************************

“Is THIS HEAVEN?” she blurted, opening those deep dark brown bubbly eyes.

“Ani,” said the person, carrying her.

She batted her eyes and saw Eunho. “Oppa., you saved me.”

“I don’t know what to do if something bad happened to you. Why are you doing this all by yourself? You should’ve asked me.”

“Molla. But, what brings you here?”

“I was searching for you and Jae-ssi told me, you’re here. Fortunately, I’m here.”

“Don’t be mad. Nothing happened,” she answered, giving him puppy-eyes.

“Sshh. You’re so irresistible!”

 

Eunho kept brushing his nose against hers.

On the same time, Donghae had entered the room to look for Heerin. He heard giggles and grins, which awaken his curiosity. When he neared a corner, he saw two shadows drawn close to one another.

 

“Oppa, what are you planning?” she uttered suspiciously, backing off on the table, where she was seated. “Yah, you’re too close! We can’t do this HERE!” she breathed heavily, her heart palpitating.

Eunho did not say a word; instead, he gave her an evil grin.

“Is that Heerin hissing? What are they going to do?” muttered Donghae, bothered. He was walking towards them, when he witnessed a shocking scene.

“Are they MAKING OUT?” he blurted, rubbing his eyes. He hurriedly walked out, but he bumped into a shelf. “…Crap!”

“Who’s that?” called Eunho. “Is anyone there?” he walked over and saw Donghae. “Why are you here?”

“Ah. Hyung-nim asked me to come here. Why? Are you doing nasty things, huh?” he retorted.

“WATCH your mouth!” yelled Eunho.

“EUNHO-AH!” Heerin stopped, pulling him. “Sorry~”

 

Unexpectedly, Donghae grabbed Heerin’s hand and went out to the rooftop, leaving Eunho clueless.

 “YAH! Why did you drag me here?” she said, gasping for breath.

“Um…Well…You know…” he stuttered.

“You don’t have any reasons?”

“I HAVE,” he said, crossing his arms. “Why…why did you do that?”

“Do what?”

“Why did you give in? Some guys are using girls’ weaknesses. You could’ve said NO.”

“Huh?”

“Why did you make-out?”

“Oh my~ the nerve! We did not make-out as what you were thinking. Of course I can’t just give my self, especially on that place.”

“Jinjjah? Then why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because you keep on talking, how can I explain?” she felt disgusted, moving far from him. “And for your peace of mind, he was just blowing away the dirt in my eye.”

A smile suddenly crept on his face. “Oh, Heerin-ah, are you still mad? Mianhae. I was just concerned.”

She ignored him and sighed at the sight of Seoul from the rooftop. Out of the blue, Donghae danced to Sorry Sorry, with his eyes pleading with sincerity.

“Hae-ah, stop that.”

“I won’t,” he insisted. “Please forgive me.”

He knelt to the ground and bowed lowly.

“Hajima. Don’t do this…Stand up. I forgive you already!” she spoke out, trying to convince him.

“Komawo Rin-ah!!!” he stood up and jumped.

“You don’t need to kneel down. Promise me, you won’t do this again.”

“Promise,” he held out his pinky finger and they made a pinky promise.

“Chingus?” asked Heerin.

“Ne.”