Love, Envy and Doubts

Reset

"Heerin-ah!" Kibum called out, waving from a distance.

"Sunbae! We meet again."

"Why is that everytime I come here, I always see you? Maybe, we're meant to be..." Kibum proudly said, grinning.

"Ha-ha. I didn't know oppa believes in these things," Heerin uttered, mirrored a grin. "You can be funny at times, eh?"

"W-wait...Did you just call me oppa?" Kibum asked, smiling.

"Did I?" she denied, pouting adorably.

"C'mon, don't be shy." He kid around, slightly pinching her cheeks. “I told you not to be formal with me the other day, right?”

"Yes, you did tell me, but can I really call you that way?” Heerin asked, biting on her lower lip.

Kibum nodded. "I think we’re already friends, so you’re free to call me in any way you like."

"Friend? I'm a fan, you're a star."

"No honorifics, okay? Even my fans call me oppa.”

"Alright oppa… I'm honored to be your friend."

 

"Heerin-ah."

 

"Uh, that guy's calling you," Kibum said, pointing at Eunho’s direction.

"I got to go. Bye!" She walked away, waving back at him. “Take care!”

 

"Oppa."

"You're close with Kibum?" Eunho asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Not really…he’s a newfound friend.” She answered, looking at him closely. “Hey, are you jealous?"

"Maybe? You know that I love you, right?" he responded, gazing through her eyes.

With a smile, she nodded.

 

*  *  *

 

In the lobby, Kibum met the other members.

 

"Long time, no see," Heechul greeted, hugging him.

"Likewise," he replied, voice naturally low.

"How's your filming?" Leeteuk asked. “Everyone's searching for you nowadays."

"Sorry, hyung.”

"You should say that to your fans," Donghae blurted.

"I know.”

 

The others left for the studio except for Donghae, who is one of the members he is close.

 

"Hyung, what’s Eunho's relationship with Heerin?"

"You know Heerin?" Donghae asked, surprised. "How did you meet her?"

"She's a new friend.” Kibum responded. “Hey, why are you diverting the topic? Answer my question first," he nudged the older guy’s chest.

"My bad...Well, they're a couple." Donghae answered, pointedly looking at the said pair.

"Really?" Kibum asked, doubting.

Crossing his arms, Donghae looked at him questioningly. "Why, are you not convinced? Aren’t they being obvious?"                                                                                

"I was just wondering." Kibum turned around and saw the two hugging sweetly.

"See? Let’s go." Wrapping an arm around his shoulder, Donghae led him to the studio.