Start of Something New

Reset

Saturday Afternoon

 

Super Junior is having a rehearsal in the Dance Studio. Although they are newbies in the agency, the four girls were allowed to watch them practice.

 

Having seated at the corner, the girls can clearly see the popping movements of the members dancing to the beat of ‘Why I Like You’.

 

They watched not as staff members, but as fan girls. They even sing with the boys whole-heartedly. Raseul keeps spazzing with Leeteuk's cute and y image, wearing white tank top and ponytail. Heeyeon pinned her eyes on Yesung, while JaeEun was looking at Eunhyuk. Heerin, on the other hand, has her eyes fixed on Donghae, her crush ever since late High School years.

 

The temperature heated up, when Kyuhyun started singing his part, glancing at the girls with his seductive stare and voice.

 

Your gentle smile, your y eyes

Your weird words,

that are sometimes unpredictable

like the weather.

 

"This magnae never fails to attract me," Raseul uttered.

"They really know how to do fan service," JaeEun seconded. "It's raining men!"

 

Heerin and Heeyeon chuckled at their friends. They applauded as soon as the dance was over.

 

"Whoa, that was really awesome! Fighting oppas!" the four complimented.

"Thank you," the boys bowed gratefully.

"Eh. I'm going to get your pizza delivery first," Heeyeon said, excusing hereself.

"I'm going with you," Yesung offered, unexpectedly.

"Yay! You're fast man!" the other members teased.

Yesung grinned, then switched immediately to serious mood, one thing he usually do. "Way to go!"

 

 While walking, the awkwardness crawled in as the two remained silent.

 

"Uhm...I honestly like Yesung-sunbae," Heeyeon confessed, all of a sudden. "I really like hearing you sing. Sunbae has such a powerful yet soulful voice."

 

"Thanks," he said blushing. Out of the blue, Yesung began to render a song to Heeyeon.

 

Don’t love someone like me again

Don’t make someone miss me again

One who looks at only you and needs only you

They can’t go a day without you

Meet someone who loves you so much…please.

 

Heeyeon felt like floating as she listened to him—it’s an experience she will never forget.

 

*  *  *

 

It was already late at night but Heeyeon can’t put herself to sleep. She can't get over with what happened that afternoon.

 

"Feels like insomnia…oh…whoa!”

 

"Hey, what's wrong with her? She'd been acting that way since we went home," JaeEun asked, looking at her dongsaeng rolling all over her bed.

"Yah, Yeon-unnie, are you drugged?" Raseul said sarcastically.

"Yes. I'm in ecstasy right now. HE's the best DRUG ever!" she hollered, acting like crazy.

"She’s really gone mad. That is the result of drinking too much coffee!" JaeEun blurted, clucking her tongue.

"Our sister's in-love," Heerin said simply, staring at Eunho's picture in her cellphone.

"Oh my Hyukjae-romeo, where are you now?" JaeEun uttered, wishful-thinking.