OPEN UP

REN

Class ended,,the group decided to pass by the canteen to get some food to munch before going home,,Ren and Jr were too silent and didn't even talk,,it's usual for ren but not to jr...all sited, aron sited beside jr while baekho to minhyun and ren walk as slow like a turtle and stood in there,,,looking on both sides to where he can sit properly,,the space beside jr or the space beside baekho,,,he can't get over about jr's action at the classroom buthe can't sit beside the annoying baekho,,he lowered his head and sighed slapping his face with his thought...

"Ren? minhyun called,,,

"ehhh? ren lift up his head as he response...

"take your seat,,,minhyun said with his cute smile to the boy...

Ren pouted biting his lips...baekho ignored not moving even an inch to make enough space for ren to sit,,,Jr looked at ren,,he find him cute with that pout,,he let a small smile that no one notice it,,,he took ren's hand slowly and move givng him a space,,Ren look at him,,eyes met but he rolled his eyes away immediately,,,He took the offer and sitted beside Jr, skin touches close enough to feel that they were sitting together,,,

"What do you want to eat? minhyun broke the silence,asking the boy, ren,,

"anything,,ren answered in low tone...

"i'll just get his food..Jr told the rest,,,

"i'll just get it,,,don't worry i'll take good care of his food and make sure no one will touch it...minhyun said assuring the safety of ren if in case someone will put something not good into the food again,,,

"No, i will just take it,,,,Jr insisted,,,

"No,,it's me this time,,i will treat him,,,,Minhyun replied..

Both stood up, minhyun and Jr who were still arguing to who will get ren's food,,,until they realized that the boy wasn't on their table already,,,both asked when they notice that he was gone,,,aron laughed and mouth pointed a specific direction...they look at that direction and saw the blonde taking his own food,,,

"I't your fault,, you just let me do it,,,minhyun blame the guy..

"It is your fault,,,Jr rebuted..

"Aigoo,,,why don't you just both get our food,,,minhyun get baekho's food and Jr,,justn get mine,,,so go now,,,

"get your own food!! minhyun and Jr answered in unison and left the two,,

"just go back there and i'll take of it,,,Jr said snatching the tray that was on ren's hand...

"just give it to me,,Minhyun tried to snatch the tray...

"ren glared to the two....he shook his head and sighed but didn't utter any words...he pouted, he turned around and grab another tray while the two werew arguing about the tray,,he ordered his food immediately and went in the middle of the two and showed his tray,,,just get your own food, he told the two meddling them and left,,,The two left dumbfounded and just scratch their heads and get their foods when they  notice lots of student's are waiting for their turn on the queue and all looking at them...and ended getting baekho and aron's food...

They both reach the table and ren already munching his food,,,Jr sitted beside ren who was now on the middle..

"By the way,,Jr,,,baekho started a conversation..why did you kiss ren in the classroom? Ren choked and spit some of his food from his mouth,,he coughed continuously choking....

"Are you ok? Jr asked while giving a pat on the back and gave the water,,Ren grab the bottled water and glared sharply to Jr and then to baekho...

"He didn't kissed me ok....ren said in annoyance...

"mwo,,,you're denying it? all saw it you know....baekho hissed...

"i said,,we didn't kissed,,,ren said already irritated,,,

"HE did....baekho insisted,,

"he didn't!!! ren raise his voice..

"He did it,,i saw it....baekho raise his voice too..

"haiizzttt what a y guy are you? ren replied voice still in high volume...

"Ok that's enough,,,ren stop it,,baekho stop it too,,Jr tried to calm the two...

"Im just asking,,so why he is so pissed off about it? baekho said facing Jr...

"Because you are so annoying!! you always jump into conclusion,,,,ren said putting down his chopstick,,pushing jr off the seat and walked out....

"Hey! ren!! Jr shouted calling the boy...but ren didn't turn around to response...

"Look at him,we are being nice to him and yet~~~~ baekho said dropping his spoon..

''Because you are crossing the limit,,,you just had shut your mouth and not asked,,,jr told baekho in serious face...

"what's wrong with my question...? im just asking...baekho said,,,

"cut it,,,stop it now,,let's go,,,it's mj,,,aron cut the rest and told,,,all look behind and saw the guy passed by the cantten's door heading where ren took his way...

"crap!!!! Jr tap the table hard and run after,,,,

......

......

Ren walked away leaving the rest, he notice mj and his group sitting just right near the canteen but he continued walking just like he didn't saw anyone...thought their eyes met and smells something that mj could follow him and he was right,,mj was following,,he squeezed his eyes shut and walk as fast as he can but unlucky he was all the time,,Mj already grabbed his hand...

"let me go mj,,,i'm not in the mood to play...

"you did play already so why don't we continue,,,,mj said cupping the other's face...

"Look,,it's not what you think,,,Jr~~~

"Yeah jr...he's playing well,,,,mj cut the boy...

"no....just stop playing with me....ren begged..

''waahhh,, you have guts to refuse now? don't you miss me? is it because jr is with you? mj mock and tease the boy...

"No~~it isn't like that~~~ ren replied but didn't continue..

"Yes it is..Jr appeared before ren could tell the truth...and why are you stalking him anyway? he added pulling ren towards him and the boy bump chest to chest...

"wow..to the rescue huh,,,well yeah i think i need to be careful now,,i just under estimate your skill....Mj said sarcastically nodded his head...

"let me go,,,ren whispered to jr who was by then holding him tightly nwith his arm...jr eyed the boy closer seriously and tightened his grip more...

"alright,,mj raise his hand,,,,let's go,,he told s and left them,,,

"stop acting like my boyfriend,,you said you were just helping me out but you act like a possessive boyfriend...ren said pushing the guy,,,

"stop acting like you can protect yourself,,i told you don't ever leave my side,,,why you walked out anyway? jr spoke seriously..

"why you act like you kissed me,,and now your friend is pestering us with us and even mj pestering me with that,,ren said..

"you didn't kiss? baekho and the rest asked in surprised...the two just look at the rest and turn to each other again...

"why? are you upset because i didn't actually did it? i can do it now...let me do it then,,,,jr gritted his teeth and pulled back ren closer enough to make their faces an inch away...

"tskkk,,,ren chuckled as he looked away almost escaping his millionth times tear...

"I'm, sorry,,let's go home....Jr said dragging the boy holding the hand...the three just let them go...

They were both silent in the car...ren puthis coat on his face,,,"i'm sorry, i didn't mean to disrespect you a while ago..i was just got pissed by mj and i thought of pissing him off by kissing you...Jr started...thensuddenly heart felt so warm and beat too fast as he remembered...

"He grab ren planning make mj pissed by kissing the other,,as he and ren's face get closer inches away, eyes met and his heart beats faster,,he gulped but he didn't able to touch the other's lips,,,it was his plan to kiss him actually but it ends up as an act,,he pulled out without even touching the lips and pretend that he did kiss him,,,

We didn't kissed,,you should clear it out to your friend they were thinking especially baekho that i am seducing you..ren said sniffing,,,

"Are you crying? again? why you always cry anyway? jr said taking off the coat from the boys face...

"Give me that...ren snatch he coat again and look out the window..

Silence again,until jr started a story..do you know where is my younger sister?i told you she is far from us,,,she is very far from us and will never coming back,,,ren listened to it,,jr continued...she died,,,jr finally told the boy...ren look at jr,,,

"I'ts ok,,you will know it in the future anyway....she was molested by one of our family's rival and died because she can't endure it,,she suffered under emotional stress and she can't accept that she was brutally mollested,,,i was so angry that time but we didn't know who did that to her,,she didn't let any statement to who are those guys who made that thing to her...until she passed out and we didn't even knew who were the criminals,,,until now it was still mystery....

"mollested? ren spoke,,sign that he was carefully listening to the other's story...

"yeah,,,tha't why i am helping you out,,,i don't have the plan to protect you,,noona just told me to be get closer to you and buy you from them using my money so that you will be out of their family....their group is known as the one who have the most dirty business among us,,,,,

"But why noona asked you to help me out? do you know me? does she knew me well? ren asked again with his curiousity...

"Jr smiled as he pat the boy's head...just behave,,,soon you'll know it..just wait until that time,,,he added...

"I'm sorry,,,ren talked lowering his head..

"For what?

"i was just impatient and hot tempered,,,i was just tired of gossips and talk in the whole school...

"It's alright,,,as long as you were out of mj,,,jr grin...

"tsk,,,ren chuckled and sitted properly cleaning his stained cheeks with the dried tears..

......

......

They reach hom,e and both separated and entered they own room..ren layed back to his bed,,,he thought and look at the frame that was on the side table,,,he took it and caress the girl's face,,"lucky you have brother like jr,,,he mumbled talking to the image, he then stopped his index finger on jr's image on the photo,,,shall i trust you now? he mumbled asking again..

Jr washed first and took his way unto the bed,,reading some comic book before going to sleep..a knock came to his door,,he stood fromthe bed and open his door that was already locked,,as he opened the blondes face was showed hugging a pillow with his pouted lips...

"What are you doing here? Jr asked wondering...

"I,,,i,,,can i sleep in your room? ren said hesitantly..

"Jr tilted his head? sleep? here? he asked again..

"Yes,,,ren nodded as he answered simply...you actually scare me,,i was thinking that your sister will come to me...he said...

"Mwo..jr laughed,,,you are afraid that she will visit you tonight?

"forget it,,,ren said and sulk,,,

"ok,,ok,,,,come in,,jr pulled ren,,,

"forget it,,i swear i will never asked a favorfrom you again,,,ren sulked even more...

"Alright im sorry,,,come in,,,jr apologize and pulled ren inside...but still can't get enough of his laugh...

"Yahhh!!!! ren scream,,,

"Ok,,i stopped,,just take your spot on that bed,,it's wide so you can sleep comfortably,,,,jr said pointing his bed,,ren look at him,,,and look back to the bed.... aigoo,,don't worry ok,,im not mj,,,i won't touch you,,,or,,ermmmm,,just don't move,,ok,,i will,,anyway,,let's just sleep ok....jr saidshaking his head...

Ren slowly headed to the other side of the bed and lay his back still hugging the pillow...curling his body and shut his eyes...Jr followed and shared his blanket to him...good night,,,he said and turned off the light using a remote control...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..a rush update again,,i promise to update two chapters on my vacation,,this coming 9-12 of this month...

and one more thing,,i can't continue the next scene i want to ask you,,what do you think,,,do you want something will happen tonight or just let the night pass? (not totally i don't write , i at thing) someminor details or something about making out...