PLEASE

REN

Hi Ren? the female greeted the surprised boy up to the stairs..

Ren gasp,letting out his millionth times heavy breath,,How am i so toyed all the time,,he mumbled biting his lip as he turned around not even responding to the lady,,,

"yahhh!!! where are you going? hot tempered baekho shouted trying to call the boy,,,

"just let him be, he was surprised of my sudden came here..i should have told him in the first place...the female said understanding the boy...

"but..look at him,,he was so unrespectful all the time,,,yahhh noona,,why are you so kind to him,,even at school,,you always asked him how is he,,is he alright,,baekho confronted,,,

"i have the reason,,we have the reason,,,he is one of the reason why i started teaching in your school and why i insisted and forced Jr to go in that school,,,the girl explained leaving a puzzle to the rest...

"de? i can't understand it,,baekho tilted his head and think like a dumb,,,

"just stop asking,,,soon we will know everything,,,aron said raising an eyebrow to baekho,,,,

"Yahhh why you always contradict me,,,baekho yelled at aron that makes everyone just laugh..

"i will just check him,,,Jr said and slowly stepping off where they are standing...

"hey..wait..!! Jr,,we have to go,,,you promised,,we will go out today,,,baekho called and tried to run after the other but aron and minhyun hold his two arms and drag him to the couch pinning him there...

"you are so noisy all the time,,can't you just shut your mouth...aron grimace while complaining...

"boys stop it,,,i will take you out later,,,let's just wait for jr and ren...the girl interrupted the intense nonsense conversation of the two..

"he's coming with us? really? minhyun asked in excitement....daebak..its been a long time,,,he mumbled...

"what is that? aron asked minhyun,,

"nothing...minhyun replied and smiled his eyes to him..

.....

Jr knock on the door and opened it himself,,what are you doing? he asked as soon as he saw the boy laying on the bed back facing the door..

"sleeping,,,ren answered nonchalantly...

"you will not answer if you are sleeping....jr said,,,

"im about to sleep,,satisfied? ren replied, irate...

"get up,,,we're going out,,come with us,,Jr told the boy...

"i don't want,,,just leave,,,im sleepy...ren said,,

"you can't,,you must come,,noona came to treat us out,,,

"just leave me,,,why is she here anyway,,why she?,,are all making me stupid? what's with this all about?  ren confronted the guy again,,,stop playing with me!!

"We're not playing on you,,let's go,,,noona and the rest are waiting..Jr said pulling the other's hand..

"Why am i here in the first place!!!! ren shouted as he faced the guy..

"stop yelling,,your voice will heard downstairs,,just follow what im saying,,i told you,, don't make things too hard,,follow my command, follow my order that's it,,,jr said in fair tone.

"ahhh yeah you are my master,,you bought me with your money so i have to follow you,,ren got up from the bed pulling out from bed and walk with his tears,,,

"wait!! jr said pulling the boy closer to him,,,hugging him,,we 're just trying to help out,,that's all,,he whispered,,

"what kind of help is this,,it's just the same i need to follow any order,,you are just the same as Mj,,you're all making my life hard...i told you im tired already,,what else shall i need to know next time,,what will you reveal,,,ren talk under his sobs..

"im sorry but you have to endure it for now until we fully settle an agreement..jr said comforting the boy,,he pat the back..

"i don't want to go out,,just leave me here,,,your friends doesn't even like me,,,

"just don't mind baekho,,minhyun likes you, well aron it's ok with him,, noona came to treat you out actually,,jr told..

"ren pulled out from the hug,he notice himself tugging tightly to the other,,he looked away avoiding the other's eyes,,im sorry,,he apologize...

"if you feel sorry then you will go with us,,they are waiting for goodness sake,,,jr hissed and opened the door waiting for the boy to exit first...

Ren glare sharply to jr and look at the space that the other left for him to exit,,he did,,he step out from that frame,,jr pulled him back slightly turn to face him,,,he wipe off the tears that left on the other's eyes with his thumb,,he free the other's arm and closed the door after stepping once and walk ahead of the boy..he notice the three running,,he guess, they were peeking and eavesdropping...

......

The rest who were waiting downstairs stopped with their chat when they heard a yell upstairs..they all gulped,pushing in their excess saliva and left mouth opened, eyes up to the pink door that was visible from the living room,,,

"what are they doing? baekho said in low tone,,,

"shhhhh!!! aron shush baekho and they listen to the conversation,,,

"Why am i here in the first place!!!! ren's voice shouted,,it was the only sentence they understood well and the rest of the conversations were almost a crying bees to their ear..

The three tried to peek standing on the first step of the staircase and tried to alert their ears from the conversation to the room..the door swung open but no one was coming out,,,they all run to their places and seats when they saw ren step out and jr closed the door and walked ahead of the boy,,,

"you heard what? jr asked the three chuckling and shooting the three a death glare....the three shook their heads and force a fake smile...

Ren's gaze was too sharp that everyone can be stabbed,,they can't complain nor confront the boy,,they did unethical actions,,they did peeking and peeping...they avoided his eyes and walk out the house...

"let's go...the female pat ren's back and walk,,

Jr eyed the boy,,,ren walked, he knows what was that eye for,,,he slowly exited the door and was led inside the car followed by jr who sitted right on his left side and noona on the front passenger seat, the rest are squeezing at the back-backseats...he rested his back and shut his eyes close...Jr stare to him,,,noona glance to the mirror assessing his brother's actions,,she beamed,,,the three were arguing on the space,,,

They exited the car,,all of them mused when they saw the huge shopping mall,,all run inside,, excited,,ren was just the same, expressionless, pouting nonstop,,he hates crowd right?,,Jr once again need to give an eye to him in order to follow behind,,,he did...

"ren's stomach cried out, making sound that makes Jr notice and heard,,, 

"You're hungry? noona asked as she look at the boy rubbing his stomach..

"ren shook his head,,but it was obvious,,he ate breakfast but because he cried a lot, he was exhausted and all the food inside him was like useless,,

"let's get some food,,jr said and walk,,noona followed and ren behind..

"They entered a teokbokki stall and three of them found their spot,,,the rest already roam and shopped...jr ordered the food,,he made an order for ren too, he knows ren wouldn't mind giving his order...

Soon then after few couple of minutes, while jr and noona were at the counter,,while waiting for their order,,someone sitted on the empty seat on their table,,,ren widened his eyes as he spotted who it was,,,M~~MJ? he uttered, startled and glance at jr's location but jr is not looking,,,,

"Hi,,Mj greeted with a devilish smirk...

"wh~~what are you doing in here? ren questioned..

"obviously,,im buying something,,,Mj said shrugging his shoulder...

"wh~~what do you want? he questioned again...

"What were you up to?,,Jr asked before mj gave his next words,,,looking up and fierce eyes met...

"owhh,i thought he's alone,,Mj smiled sarcastically...

"so you are wrong,,if im not mistaken, i already warned you not to disturb him anymore,,,Jr said sitting next to ren...

"ok,,sorry, i came here not to make war,,i just thought of joining you for the meal,,,Mj said...

"Do what you want...Jr chuckled and gave ren's his food...

"kids..i'm out first,,i will just go to the office and i have  a meeting in a while,,don't make any fight in here,,noona said excusing herself,,he is the CEO of the mall they were in,,teaching is just a part of something..

"we'll call you later..Jr said and noona left...

"im going to the comfort room,,,ren told jr,,,

"want me to accompany you? Mj asked the boy smiling as he yank the boy's hand..

Ren glared to him, Jr pulled the hand off of mj,,,i can go with him,,,,he said and led the poor boy to the bathroom..Ren washed his face as soon as they reach the sink,,,let's just go home,,he uttered...

"Arrasseo,,,after we finished the food,ahhh what a waste,,let's go back in there..Jr said frowning...

"ren followed jr,,,as they reach their table mj wasn't there anymore,,the table is what it was left by them...They sitted and jr munch his food immediately,,,ren was just staring to the food..

''What are you doing? finished up your food, you said you want to go home...jr irritatedly turn to the boy...

"but,,,,ren didn't continue his words..

"just eat it,,,jr said eying sharply to the boy..

Ren cautiously took a spoon of his food and munch it,,,eating slowly until he finished it all...he felt something strange,,suddenly his sight was in whirl..Jr,,,we need to go home,,,he said breathing deeply, trying to be calm and be normal...

"let's wait for the others...jr said looking around, taking his chances to see the others,,

"i can't wait anymore..i need to go home,,i~~~ i,,,please jr,,,ren begged biting his lips harder...

"what happen to you?

"i am just suddenly felt unwell,,let's go,,please,,,,ren answered and gulped putting his palm on his face trying to hide his now wetty face because of the sweats forming,,,,

"are you alright? jr asked standing immediately when he notice ren that something is happening to him,,he stood him up and held him walk,,,

"hey!!! what happen to him? minhyun asked as the others behind him rushing towards the two...

"i don't know,,he suddenly felt unwell after we ate...jr answered while holding the blonde tightly...they all get in the car..minhyun get in first to get ren inside and followed by jr sitting next to the boy while the rest settle themselves inside..all were worried,,,jr wiped the sweats on ren's face with his hand...

"ren what's happening to you? minhyun asked worrying too much...

"ren's phone rang,, they search where it is,,,jr found it and answered when he saw the name of mj,,,what do you want? he asked..

"how is he? the boy behind the call asked laughing...

"what? yahhh!!!! did you~~~~ jr is pissing off that he can't even confront the guy behind the phone...

"i put just a little amount of the capsule,, omo,,did he~~~ really? mj mock jr,,, go home safe,,pleasure,,you know what i mean,,,just,,,give it to him,,,Mj added and laugh like a devil...

"yahhh!!!!...if i caught you, i will kill you,,,,

"you are looser jr,,,how could you be so careless,,you are trying to protect that but you always failed to do..you can't beat me anyway,,i will definitely get him back to me...mj reminded the pissed off jr,,,enjoy,,he said and hang the phone...

"what is it? who is that? minhyun asked..

"it's mj...he drug him,,,ahhh why i didn't thought of that,,,jr said annoyingly..

Ren was shaking,,,trembling eyes rolled,, he crossed his arms on his chest,,freezing but sweating,,,"it's cold,,,,ren uttered almost in whisper,,he whimper,,,he curled himself burrying his face to his knees,,,jr was watching him,,he felt pity over him,,he took out his thick jacket and wrap it around ren, he look at all,eyes were into them,,he hissed, he cup the boy's face and gave him a soft long kiss on the lips, other's jaw dropped to the car floor,,wondering what their friend is doing,,all head tilted as they watch their friend kissing the sweaty freezing boy..he pulled out,biting his nails, thinking what can he do while on their way home, what am i doing? he mumbled,,endure it for a while we're home in 15 minutes.,,he told the boy and then gave him a hug, burried the face of ren to his chest...ajjussi drive fast,,,he told the driver..

Jr notice the others still looking to his direction,,,he looked away pretending nothing had happened..how could he do that infront of them,,Soon they arrived,,they held the boy up to his room..laying him on the bed...They watch him shaking and trembling,,,

"What is happening to him? baekho questioned...

"you will know later,,just get out of this room,,i'll take care of him from here...jr ordered his friends

"what is it..why he is shaking like that? aron questioned..

"he was drug,,mj put some drugs in his food,,he came to us a while ago and we left him on the table im not expecting him to put the drug on ren's food..jr explained,,that drug cause ren of being crazy over~~~ jr was cut..

"please,,Jr..i can't endure it anymore,,it hurts please,,,ren grab Jr's hand and climb up to him..

"ren stop it,,you must endure it,,jr said putting back the boy on bed..

"i can't,,, ren cried begging for pleasure that the rest couldn't understand...he grab Jr again tighly and kissed him on lips,,,

"what is he doing....? baekho asked as he hid himself behind aron and tug tightly on the shirt...

"he wants ...do you want to give it to him? Jr said gesturing to hit baekho..

"de? no,,,baekho shook his head,,,,

"ren calm down,,he told the boy and he gestured everyone to go out...

"how about you? what will you do to him,,yahhh you mean~~~??? baekho went to jr's face and asked him...

"yahhh ert i will not,,,,!!! jr hit baekho's head lightly....or you want to stay here and i will go out,,,he added...

"alright,,,guys let's go out,,,,yahhh!! jr don't you ever do that thing,,,baekho said and finger point jr,,,

"i know,,you ert stop thinking so dirty....jr punch baekho on shoulder....

All went out leaving jr beside ren,,,ren was still shaking and trembling...he layed him back to the bed, ren grab him closer and traces some kisses,,jr struggle from him and calmed him,,,pinning him on the bed..towering him,,you have to endure it,,i will help you,,you must overcome it,,don't make it as a habit,,,he said and pull out from him,,,stay still he added and took the blanket wrapping it around them,he hugged the boy,,don't move calm yourself down,,,just feel me,,don't do anything,,

"Jr~~~ ren whispered and soon calm himself, settled himself and soften his body,,he hugged jr back burrying his face to the chest,,,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my update,,,the two is getting closer but i decided to leave the mystery for the real reason i will reveal it to the next possible chapter,,it can be the next or the next next chapter depends on how i will deliver the scene....endure this for now,,,typos will be edited next time,,,